PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming Alice Confusion

Nyx
03-25-2016, 05:40 AM
Im a little confised by the Dreaming Alice Reward Pop Up.

While I did the quests the first time, and a few days ago again, I received a Pop Up that told me that I would gain a free gold summon draw from completing the quest "today".

Is this a mistake, or I am I doing something wrong? Because I certainly finished the Dreaming Alice Quest (at the second Pop Up I just finished it to "Perfect" Level). But I never got a free gold draw o.o

Any clarification on this would be very much appreciated.
Unfortunatly I forgot to take a screenshot and wasnt able to get the Pop Up again v.v

SWAYMOBILE
03-25-2016, 09:55 AM
Im a little confised by the Dreaming Alice Reward Pop Up.

While I did the quests the first time, and a few days ago again, I received a Pop Up that told me that I would gain a free gold summon draw from completing the quest "today".

Is this a mistake, or I am I doing something wrong? Because I certainly finished the Dreaming Alice Quest (at the second Pop Up I just finished it to "Perfect" Level). But I never got a free gold draw o.o

Any clarification on this would be very much appreciated.
Unfortunatly I forgot to take a screenshot and wasnt able to get the Pop Up again v.v

That's odd.
This popup should have not appeared if you have already completed Book 1, Dreaming Alice (as only for the first time completion is which Alice appears to provide you free Diamonds for a gold card Draw).
Sorry for the confusion, but thank you for letting us know.

Thank you,
Sway Support