PDA

View Full Version : Normal vs Tough

VictoryDeBlois
03-25-2016, 07:02 PM
Hi everybody, glad that I can share this with everyone who plays this awesome game. The main reason for me writing this is because I have the bad luck of not being able to obtain a "S" in normal levels so easily, as many of the monsters are only one attack type and they are quite strong, while on Tough levels I obtain the "S" title because monsters are usually 3 attacks type and I can make combos 3 times, having enough turns to take them out. I find this funny, because I find normal levels tough and tough levels normal :o .

Well, I donīt know if anyone else is having this kind of problem.

Lionhaart
03-30-2016, 05:30 AM
You're not alone. I noticed that before, too, but can't remember which levels or difficulty they were. Higher levels were easier because of the turns.

batmanman
08-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Similar here. So I am hoping there will be some tougher levels with more rare equipment to gain, or it would be less fun in the game.

Amazing
08-04-2016, 02:03 PM
Hi everybody, glad that I can share this with everyone who plays this awesome game. The main reason for me writing this is because I have the bad luck of not being able to obtain a "S" in normal levels so easily, as many of the monsters are only one attack type and they are quite strong, while on Tough levels I obtain the "S" title because monsters are usually 3 attacks type and I can make combos 3 times, having enough turns to take them out. I find this funny, because I find normal levels tough and tough levels normal :o .

Well, I donīt know if anyone else is having this kind of problem.

Typically if you're aiming to get the S rank on any of the story maps, the best way to do so is to bring them down in one hit.

I found that my best tools came from a 7 card at 4 of a kind deck as it was the most versatile and could be used in most of the story mode maps. It was especially easy in 4x4, 4x5 or 5x5 puzzles. I still use the deck in Time Out and winning streaks so it was worthwhile for late game development as well.

There are certain story maps that are just really really ridiculous, as they have a high amount of hp, hit pretty quick, but lightly, and they wreck your S rank gain from having (80-90%?)+ hp qualification, so the only thing you can really do there is get all the monsters that managed to hit you to drop a card/key.
If the monster that hits you drops a card/key the damage they deal to you is not counted and you will still get an S rank.
If you clear a puzzle with all monsters giving you a card/key you will automatically get an S rank from this, on some event maps where you are forced to heal a great amount and slowly push through the enemy health, this is pretty much the only way to get the S rank...

Ice9
09-05-2016, 09:11 PM
And to add to what Amazing said, the easiest way to get all the monsters to drop a card is to do the ones you're having trouble with on Saturday when the card drop rate is increased and has a higher probability of dropping cards for each monster.