PDA

View Full Version : [HELP!] Possible lost EX cards

Minueko
03-28-2016, 09:03 AM
Hi guys,

I've been having a blast with deck building since i started playing this few days. But then when I checked the obtainable titles list I see the progress on my EX title card collect is 6/10 but I,ve checked every crook and cranny of my bag there's only 2 EX card (one monster and one mimic).

Is it possible that the game count wrong or to my fear is..is it possible to get 1* EX cards? I rarely sell my cards but there's a few time that I use sell all 1* cards button..is that it?

Please anyone who can help answer this, I'll be going nuts if I lost 4EX cards because selling.. :"(

PS: that max cost up in shop is scam i'd say, it's written in Korean so I can't read it correctly but I know it's a cost up item. But when I bought it, there's 72 hours timer on it..

Ponteaus
03-28-2016, 06:58 PM
You probably "lost" them (either selling or fusing). Don't worry, it's not a big deal. 4-star and lower EX cards won't compare with the 6-star cards you'll soon have.

Notice that the cards do have a "lock" function that will protect them from being sold or fused. Use it to protect your best cards.

Yes, temporary max cost boost is a waste of money. If you are going to spend, get diamonds instead.

Cyanide
03-28-2016, 07:10 PM
Yeppers, what Ponteaus said. I've got a couple of 3* and 4* EX cards but I keep them around only 'coz I've got the space for now. I usually keep any cards I want to keep from meeting untimely accidents under "Lock" too but I usually just fuse my lower monsters to better cards rather than sell them. 5 coins just isn't much anymore, y'know?

Also, I think there was a post around here about the Max Cost thingy, p. sure I saw it posted on the FB page too...

Anywho, hey~ on the bright side, you've still got the Title progress so it's no real loss, yeah? You might wanna make sure to lock the gold cards down tho... just to be safe. ^^;

EDIT:

BTW if you've still got that Max Cost up active I'd suggest beefing up your team and doing a couple of runs in Raid Mode to maximize its use. :3

Minueko
03-28-2016, 07:41 PM
Thx for the replies! :)

Aw shucks on the cost thingy, BTW if I recall in guide isn't the "EX" status is transferrable by fusing? And is there 1* EX cards drop?

Kinda wish there's a better visual on EX cards except the faint white border thingy on them (browsing/zooming each card for the rainbow is kinda hassle lol)

ProfDrDrLoki
03-28-2016, 09:12 PM
Thx for the replies! :)

Aw shucks on the cost thingy, BTW if I recall in guide isn't the "EX" status is transferrable by fusing? And is there 1* EX cards drop?

Kinda wish there's a better visual on EX cards except the faint white border thingy on them (browsing/zooming each card for the rainbow is kinda hassle lol)

1. Yes, it can be transferred. You need to fuse the exact same monster in the same state (like envolved to 6 stars). So you can't upgrade your favorite 6 Star Dragon Lake with a 1 star EX bunny (or any other dragon) to become the EX bonus.

2. Yes 1 Star EX cards drop. At expert you will get several, but the are of no real use.

You probably sold /use for fusing some 1 or 2 Star EX cards. And that's all you should do with them.

Minueko
03-29-2016, 07:18 AM
1. Yes, it can be transferred. You need to fuse the exact same monster in the same state (like envolved to 6 stars). So you can't upgrade your favorite 6 Star Dragon Lake with a 1 star EX bunny (or any other dragon) to become the EX bonus.

2. Yes 1 Star EX cards drop. At expert you will get several, but the are of no real use.

You probably sold /use for fusing some 1 or 2 Star EX cards. And that's all you should do with them.

Awh damn that goes my world domination plan lol. Didn't know I need exact type of card for EX transfer :")

Anyway good to know, much appreciated. Thx y'all!!

Ponteaus
03-29-2016, 01:17 PM
Yeah, the use-case for EX transfer is this: you already have a strong card that you've max-leveled, put a couple enchants on, reduced skill cost, awakened, etc; then you find a copy of that card that is EX. If you fuse the old into the new, you'll lose most of that progress. Instead, you can fuse the new into the old, powerful card, transferring the EX status and maintaining all other progress.

For EX to transfer, they have to be the same card (i.e. have the same monster number). However, if you have a 6* version of a card, then you find an EX 4* version, you can evolve that card to a 6* EX, then fuse it to the original 6* to transfer the EX.