PDA

View Full Version : Problem with chat and buying

fede3934
03-30-2016, 08:11 AM
Hi i got a problem im from Argentina, i started playing this game in January but after 2 or 3 days i left, 3 days ago i reentered and the game was working perfectly inclusive spend 5usd into a pack, but at 2nd day got 2 errors.

1) When i try to buy with credit card something i got an error (i tryed buy the gamers pack and the 2 gems dayly pack) but when game ask me put google password for purchase got an error "ERROR: No se puede completar la transaccion en este momento, vuelve a intentarlo" in english its " ERROR: Transaction couldnt be completed in this moment, try again", i try again and got same error.

2) When i try write something in global chat got an error "network conection is unstable" but im playing perfectly :S.

Can you help me to fix it please? im almost reaching 200 cost and i want buy the pack before that soo i cant lose that gems qwq ty in advance.

Xigbar
03-30-2016, 06:34 PM
Im having the same issue with chat. And I was gonna buy a diamond for 0.99 since I have a dollar but the game keeps saying I have insuffcient funds.

sway_support
03-30-2016, 07:31 PM
Hi i got a problem im from Argentina, i started playing this game in January but after 2 or 3 days i left, 3 days ago i reentered and the game was working perfectly inclusive spend 5usd into a pack, but at 2nd day got 2 errors.

1) When i try to buy with credit card something i got an error (i tryed buy the gamers pack and the 2 gems dayly pack) but when game ask me put google password for purchase got an error "ERROR: No se puede completar la transaccion en este momento, vuelve a intentarlo" in english its " ERROR: Transaction couldnt be completed in this moment, try again", i try again and got same error.

2) When i try write something in global chat got an error "network conection is unstable" but im playing perfectly :S.

Can you help me to fix it please? im almost reaching 200 cost and i want buy the pack before that soo i cant lose that gems qwq ty in advance.

Hi Fede, thank you for reaching out to us and sending us your report of this issue. We've received your support ticket email. Please refer there for our response and updates on your concern. Thank you.

Im having the same issue with chat. And I was gonna buy a diamond for 0.99 since I have a dollar but the game keeps saying I have insuffcient funds.

Hi Xigbar, thanks for giving us your feedback on this issue with chat. Also, regarding your diamond purchase, depending on the Country and State you are from you may be getting this issue because your fund does not cover sales tax or VAT.

Thank you,
Sway Support