PDA

View Full Version : Sort of at a stand still in game.

Xigbar
03-30-2016, 06:40 PM
So I made an entire at flush team but like...im having difficulty getting S ranks and I dont do to well in the arena...so right now im stuck, I would like better cards but I simply dont have the diamonds right now. What should I do?

Ponteaus
03-30-2016, 07:05 PM
You have to watch the colors closely. A flush team is great against the color they dominate, but terrible against the color they're weak to. For example, if it's a red team, they'll obliterate green monsters (2x damage) but struggle against blue (half damage). For arena, you probably want a mix of colors, with more focus on matching as many passive skills as possible

Cyanide
03-30-2016, 07:15 PM
So I made an entire at flush team but like...im having difficulty getting S ranks and I dont do to well in the arena...so right now im stuck, I would like better cards but I simply dont have the diamonds right now. What should I do?

S'there a reason it has to particularly be an At Flush team (like, are we talkin' Event mode requirements or something)? I'm actually more partial to my ATK team and I make sure to keep at least 2 of every element when going into a dungeon to avoid nasty surprises. Depending on the grid-size in battle, Flush might be harder to come by too but this might just be a personal pref. Synergy bonuses are good too, after all.

Still, having a gold team doesn't really mean you're set for victory (it's all strats really). Try keeping an eye on the element types of the monsters in the particular dungeon you can't ace and arrange your Team to counter most of those elements. It helps a lot. I mean for example: a Flush of a fire monster in your team would do more damage than a Flush of an earth monster of the same level IF the monster they're up against's a Water monster (it's rock,paper,scissors basically). Although synergy bonuses are good, you might wanna pick a Title that'd help you out better too.

As for Arena well, I think it'd depend on the Teams of the peeps you get pitted against. I think some team configurations would naturally have an advantage against whatever set of monsters are lined up for battle in arena though I think that's random? \_(ツ)_/

Xigbar
03-30-2016, 07:49 PM
S'there a reason it has to particularly be an At Flush team (like, are we talkin' Event mode requirements or something)? I'm actually more partial to my ATK team and I make sure to keep at least 2 of every element when going into a dungeon to avoid nasty surprises. Depending on the grid-size in battle, Flush might be harder to come by too but this might just be a personal pref. Synergy bonuses are good too, after all.

Still, having a gold team doesn't really mean you're set for victory (it's all strats really). Try keeping an eye on the element types of the monsters in the particular dungeon you can't ace and arrange your Team to counter most of those elements. It helps a lot. I mean for example: a Flush of a fire monster in your team would do more damage than a Flush of an earth monster of the same level IF the monster they're up against's a Water monster (it's rock,paper,scissors basically). Although synergy bonuses are good, you might wanna pick a Title that'd help you out better too.

As for Arena well, I think it'd depend on the Teams of the peeps you get pitted against. I think some team configurations would naturally have an advantage against whatever set of monsters are lined up for battle in arena though I think that's random? \_(ツ)_/

I dont quite get it...and by at flush I mean all my cards have the flush passive skill. Ive messed around withmy team but it seems no matter what they are significantly weaker even if they all have same passive and almost all elements...im having a pretty tough time.

Cyanide
03-30-2016, 08:24 PM
Eyy, sorry for the long-winded reply earlier.

Just like what Ponteaus said, I simply meant the elements of the monster cards in your team also matter in the strength of their damage against enemies. Fire beats Earth, Earth beats Water and Water beats Fire element monsters.

So say, if you attacked with a fire monster against an earth monster, their damage would be doubled/buffed. So even with a Flush, if you're using a water monster against a fire monster, the damage wouldn't be as effective.

To make a more concrete example (WARNING Incoming wall of text):

Say I was fighting a fire monster. If I use a Full House of Warrior + Angel symbols--and it so happens that my Warrior is a WATER monster while my Angel is an EARTH monster--then it wouldn't be as effective as a Full house made with a combo of 2 water monsters on my team. In short, depending on the symbols you choose to attack with, the corresponding monster's elements in your team makes a difference in damage dealt to the enemy. You don't just have to set your team to include a healthy setup of elements, but you also have to CHOOSE WHICH MONSTER IN YOUR TEAM to attack with against certain enemies. This is what makes some attack hands more effective than others against certain opponents (puzzles ahoy! \o/). (this is also why I tend to flop when I need to use my Dragon symbols as my Dragon is one of weaker monsters on my team and he sometimes is the only FIRE monster I have to use DX)

There is a visual effect to tell if your card is weak or strong against the enemy element. If their background is transparent, that means they are WEAKER than the enemy element. Damage would be halved. If their bg is solid/opaque then they are NEUTRAL and their damage would be normal. If their bg has a special effect (flames/water/tree sprout) then they are STRONGER than the enemy element and their damage will be doubled/buffed. I know it's a mountain of text (sorry) but I hope this explanation helps.

As for "At Flush" I was just asking why that particular synergy bonus. I mean, depending on the dungeon, Flush might be harder to do since the symbols in the grid are less although this wouldn't be a problem for stages with more symbols.

BettyReiber
03-01-2019, 07:07 AM
Stand Still in a game is the worst thing to have due to asking people about https://www.assignmentgeek.com.au/editing-services/. If they can prove it, then it will help me too and I will be able to help more people.