PDA

View Full Version : Passive Skill

Schnee
04-01-2016, 07:34 PM
Hello,

I noticed that on some experienced players, their cards have purple colored passive skill.. Does it mean that you can also level up passive skills? How can you do it?

Cyanide
04-01-2016, 10:16 PM
Hello,

I noticed that on some experienced players, their cards have purple colored passive skill.. Does it mean that you can also level up passive skills? How can you do it?

I'm guessing you mean Synergy Bonuses for passive skills? That color prolly means they have a team full of monsters with similar passive skills. o.o

As far as I know, you can't level up passive skills, only active skills.

Schnee
04-01-2016, 11:14 PM
Ohh, so maybe it is indeed Synergy bonus. I prolly missed that out. Thanks for clearing things up. :)

Cyanide
04-02-2016, 12:00 AM
Just checked on my own account, yep it's Synergy Bonus for passive skills. Pinkish purple for 100% buff (all monsters have the same passive skill).

NP, glad I could help. :3

Ice9
04-22-2016, 12:52 AM
First, passives turn purple when you have a synergy bonus in affect. I don't remember if it's any bonus or when you have the bonus maxed but that's what causes it to turn purple.

In addition to that, it is actually possible to increase the passive skill on certain monsters. This is done through awakening. Some 6* monsters have an awakening bonus that increases the passive skill percent.