PDA

View Full Version : About Guild Raid

Rikurikuri
04-13-2016, 12:16 AM
I want to ask about guild raid

In guild raid only the best score will be count,
so whats the use of those who are weak :p to do guild raid ?
(except to earn points & guild coins):confused:.

Cyanide
04-14-2016, 01:40 AM
Well I wouldn't call them "weak", man...
Everyone's gotta start somewhere plus keeping the guild in the top roster's important too!

Call me cheezy, but I believe in the power of friendship (lol) so keeping a guild active and helping each other grow (the whole thing about bringing friend's leader monsters along to a dungeon's pretty cool huh?). I'd say the points and coins are a good thing too (you pretty much answered your own question) plus strength isn't everything. Talking strats in guild chat and stuff ought to help too, there might be some techniques a few newer guild members might notice that the veterans haven't taken note of yet.

Besides, nobody likes a freeloader so leaving all the Raid work to the stronger guys in the guild isn't cool. :p

Ponteaus
04-14-2016, 04:37 AM
Yeah, you answered your own question: points. If you want the good raid rewards (EX dragons, skill portions), you need a lot of points, and you won't get a lot of points if you just rely on the overall rank achieved by your strongest guildmate. As a member of a top-10 guild, I usually get 2 or 3 points from our rank, but I get 5 from just participating in the fight.

Rikurikuri
04-14-2016, 03:30 PM
Ah i see, it would be better if they make something to make guild raid more like teamwork :rolleyes: