PDA

View Full Version : Skills lvl up and activing awakening

SiNkA
04-15-2016, 08:54 AM
1.) Max skills

Im soo confuse on how to max out your skill to reduce the cost. Can someone enlighten me...i see the guide, but its not making sense..what do u have to do first, second and third?

2.) Opening awakening

Im also lost here, it says to fuse with the same monster..does it mean by same card like i have the succubus queen daisy..i need another card of her? Or same type of card like another same type monster no matter what the character is and does it have to be a 6☆ or any star to fuse?

Thank you in advance!!!!!!

Ponteaus
04-15-2016, 05:25 PM
1) To decrease skill cost, you need a monster with the identical skill. "Identical" means the skill title (the orange text beside "Active Skill" in the monster's info) must be the same. For example, Succubus Queen Nina has the "Eclipse" skill, which does "somewhat powerful damage relative to number of symbols"; The Little Match Girl Shanty has the "Chain Lightning" skill, which also does "somewhat powerful damage relative to number of symbols". If I were to fuse these two cards, they would *NOT* decrease the skill cost. Even though their effects are the sames, the skills are different because they have different names. To decrease Nina's cost, I need another Eclipse card. To decrease Shanty's cost, I need another Chain Lightning card.

If you fuse two cards with the same skill, you have a 50% chance to decrease the skill cost by one. If the decrease is successful, you will get a pop-up saying so. You can increase this chance by 10% by fusing on Monday or fusing on the matching type day. Because Monday is Wizard day, you will actually get a 70% chance to decrease the skill cost of a wizard on Monday.

2) To awaken, you need two copies of the card (i.e. same monster number). They also need to be able to be awakened. Only cards gained from Premium Draw can be awakened! You can tell if a card can be awakened by looking for small squares on the right side of it, below its cost. There will be one or three squares on an awaken-able card. Tapping on the square will tell you how many awakens you need to activate that skill and what effect it has. Fusing two identical cards is guaranteed to give that card one awaken point. That point is assigned randomly to one of the awaken skills, so you may need many more awakens than two to activate the a 2-awaken-point skill.

han255
04-15-2016, 07:01 PM
1) To decrease skill cost, you need a monster with the identical skill. "Identical" means the skill title (the orange text beside "Active Skill" in the monster's info) must be the same. For example, Succubus Queen Nina has the "Eclipse" skill, which does "somewhat powerful damage relative to number of symbols"; The Little Match Girl Shanty has the "Chain Lightning" skill, which also does "somewhat powerful damage relative to number of symbols". If I were to fuse these two cards, they would *NOT* decrease the skill cost. Even though their effects are the sames, the skills are different because they have different names. To decrease Nina's cost, I need another Eclipse card. To decrease Shanty's cost, I need another Chain Lightning card.

If you fuse two cards with the same skill, you have a 50% chance to decrease the skill cost by one. If the decrease is successful, you will get a pop-up saying so. You can increase this chance by 10% by fusing on Monday or fusing on the matching type day. Because Monday is Wizard day, you will actually get a 70% chance to decrease the skill cost of a wizard on Monday.

2) To awaken, you need two copies of the card (i.e. same monster number). They also need to be able to be awakened. Only cards gained from Premium Draw can be awakened! You can tell if a card can be awakened by looking for small squares on the right side of it, below its cost. There will be one or three squares on an awaken-able card. Tapping on the square will tell you how many awakens you need to activate that skill and what effect it has. Fusing two identical cards is guaranteed to give that card one awaken point. That point is assigned randomly to one of the awaken skills, so you may need many more awakens than two to activate the a 2-awaken-point skill.

well said. to further summarize with what monster you must fuse:

1) fuse with monster with same "Active Skill" name (sort by "Active Skill" in monster collection to find corresponding monster)

2) MUST HAVE AWAKENING BOX (it's on the top right of a card, if it isn't, then it cannot be awakened) then fuse with the exact same monster. in SiNka case you have to fuse succubus queen daisy with succubus queen daisy. yes awakened monsters are always 6*

SiNkA
04-16-2016, 11:45 AM
Ohhh i see that makes sense! Thank you very much the both of you. But holy thats gonna take forever..determine to get it done :D

Ponteaus
04-16-2016, 05:24 PM
Minimum skill cost is relatively easy. Farming the weekly dungeon (Roar in Darkness this week) will give you a pile of the same monster cards. You can use that pile to get one or even two min cost copies, or to reduce the cost of one of your premium draw cards if they happen to have the same skill.

Awakens, yeah, they take forever and cost a ton. If you do want to spend money, be sure to buy during limited draws

SiNkA
04-19-2016, 10:15 AM
Oh i see! I didnt know those dungeon may give the same skills. I will have to keep my eye open. Thanks again! :D