PDA

View Full Version : Feed Monster

charles
04-20-2016, 09:56 PM
Any good tips or strategy to fuse monster smartly?
I don't know what's the best way to fuse monster to make better deck...

Cyanide
04-20-2016, 11:50 PM
So uh... I posted up a fusing guide (http://forum.swayteam.com/showthread.php?144-GUIDE-How-to-Fuse-Your-Monsters) a few days ago that might help you decide (it's a translation of some guides on a Korean forum). Personally, I like to focus on beefing up my 6*s first but it really depends on you which ones you wanna start with (and depends on what kind of deck you're aiming for in the first place).

According to some Korean guides, having a Triple or Over deck's supposed to be helpful for beginners (and it just so happened that the first handful of monsters I started with, fit right into this category). But before anything, you might wanna read up on Active Skill Leveling and Awakening in this official guide (http://forum.swayteam.com/showthread.php?14-GUIDE-Advance). That link also has info on the Daily Type Buffs too.

The main goal would be to maximize the EXP of your feeds while, if possible, contributing to Active Skill leveling and Awakening (in the case of the 6* cards you have). This way, you'd be shooting 3 birds with one stone, and we're not even including Enchant and EX yet. Now, according to the fusing guide (http://forum.swayteam.com/showthread.php?144-GUIDE-How-to-Fuse-Your-Monsters) the best day to fuse would probably be on Friday because of the fuse effectiveness buff. This way, you'd have 100% EXP for Mimics fed to any card type and 120% EXP at best.

Don't forget to spam Mimic's Dream every weekend too. I think many would agree Mimics (even the silver and bronze ones) are the easiest way to level up fast so collecting as much as you can on the weekend is a good idea too. I think I'll stop here because the wall of text might be distracting but the bottom line is there isn't a fixed way to fuse efficiently (since it really depends on your deck goals) although researching on stuff like Active Skills, Passive Skills, Enchant, EX and most especially the daily buffs might make it easier. :>

Finally, if you wanna fuse other monster cards to your stronger ones, be sure to keep track of which ones are Event cards or Main Characters in a story if you're the collector type (I mean, you can always get them again in the Avenger's Tales events but those come every now and then and we dunno when exactly the next ones would be). I see quite a few people accidentally fusing cards they wanna keep to other cards because they just don't make full use of the LOCK mechanism in the Monster screen. @_@

Other guys might wanna add their own tips here so I'mma just shut up now...

Ponteaus
04-21-2016, 05:10 PM
I second farming the Mimic's Dream weekend dungeon. If you have a lot of cards that need XP, save the free shoes that appear in your inbox until the weekend to use in this dungeon.

The Dancing Succubus
05-25-2016, 11:01 AM
I am a recently joined player, but this is how I have been doing it so far. For lower stars you can feed them lower star cards and they will level up at a decent rate. I do that to evolve the lower cards and fill up the album. (Taking them on quests in story or other modes, also grants them experience)

But as the cards get in the 5-6 star range, then the experience needed for them to max out becomes a lot. So to level up those cards, I usually give them maxed out cards that I don't need, because the experience those cards have help the card level up faster. And as the other members said here, try using mimics, which is a great way to level up cards fast since that's their sole purpose: to level up cards with their massive experience.

Amazing
05-25-2016, 03:03 PM
Basically from what I've seen you can get exp for your cards in 3 ways, from best(1) to worst(3),

1. Fusing with other cards
2. Fusing with coins
3. Questing/Events/etc

When fusing with other cards it appears to be that any accumulated exp transfers over from one card to another, along with a slight bonus if there is higher stars.

When fusing with coins, it's on a factored exponential rate, so you'll get more exp the more coins you spend at once.
ie. 500 coins might get you 15000 exp, while 5000 coins may get you 700000(I don't know if 500 is actually 15k exp but 5000 coins is actually about 700k exp during a 20% bonus)

When questing you'll get more exp the higher the enemy's stats are.

Personally I prefer to level using a combination of all 3 and only fusing on bonus times even though I'm new, and only been in for like 3 days I'm seriously lacking mimics so every exp point is precious,
My personal opinion is that I'd recommend not using any non-mimic cards to fuse with unless they're 1-3 star that hasn't unlocked 4 star, even if they're duplicates, since I've observed several 4 stars follow the same special evolution path, meaning you can forcefully create copies of the same 6 star to awaken with, rather than waiting ages and relying on premium luck to get the duplicates.

Ponteaus
05-25-2016, 04:16 PM
You can't awaken special evolved cards. Awakening can only happen with premium 5- and 6-star cards gotten from draw or raid rewards.

Amazing
05-25-2016, 06:50 PM
You can't awaken special evolved cards. Awakening can only happen with premium 5- and 6-star cards gotten from draw or raid rewards.
That's not entirely correct, premium 5 star cannot awaken either, only after you evolve it to 6 star can it awaken.

About the awakening of special evolved cards, I haven't gotten to stage 18 yet to special evolve 5 star into 6 star, but in theory you should be able to turn a special evolved 5 star into a 6 star
What happens when you special evolve a 5 star? Shouldn't it turn into a 6 star? Well if they all turn into cards like absolem... but that would be terribly sad...

panchitus
05-25-2016, 08:43 PM
What happens when you special evolve a 5 star? Shouldn't it turn into a 6 star?
I've special evolved a 5 into a 6!

Cyanide
05-26-2016, 12:16 AM
That's not entirely correct, premium 5 star cannot awaken either, only after you evolve it to 6 star can it awaken.

About the awakening of special evolved cards, I haven't gotten to stage 18 yet to special evolve 5 star into 6 star, but in theory you should be able to turn a special evolved 5 star into a 6 star
What happens when you special evolve a 5 star? Shouldn't it turn into a 6 star? Well if they all turn into cards like absolem... but that would be terribly sad...

Yo,

Yes you can Spec Ev 5*s to 6*s but Spec Ev only has two slots (one for clearing the Normal Mode and one for clearing Expert Mode stories). Also, when you Spec Ev a card, it keeps it's Monster No. so it's essentially the same monster only with beefed up stats and skills. There is a chance to get good Passive Skills (not sure if Active Skills change) this way too. :3

This means only Premiums or 6*s from Premium draw can be Awakened since all monsters have unique Monster Nos. and to activate Awaken, ya gotta fuse the exact same monsters. The easiest way to see if a card can be Awakened is to actually keep an eye out for those little icons on the card that mentions what special skills are activated once they are awakened. By checking out cards in the card viewer, you can also click on stuff like their HP and ATK to see buffs and stuff. This also includes the Awaken effects.

The Dancing Succubus
05-26-2016, 09:59 AM
I've special evolved a 5 into a 6!

My goal is to Special Evolve 5's. I have several ready, but I still don't get how to do the last step. I mean the card is leveled up to its maximum XP, but a message tells me that I still need to evolve its max HP/ATK and whatnot. How do I do that, is what I want to know. Do I need to buy potions or just fuse the card with similar cards?

panchitus
05-26-2016, 01:06 PM
My goal is to Special Evolve 5's. I have several ready, but I still don't get how to do the last step. I mean the card is leveled up to its maximum XP, but a message tells me that I still need to evolve its max HP/ATK and whatnot. How do I do that, is what I want to know. Do I need to buy potions or just fuse the card with similar cards?

On the home screen press the ? and go to special evolve conditions. It gives you a chart of conditions before you can evolve. You need to enchant the cards to a specific amount. 4 star monsters are +5/+5 and 5 star monsters are +9/+9

The Dancing Succubus
05-26-2016, 03:25 PM
On the home screen press the ? and go to special evolve conditions. It gives you a chart of conditions before you can evolve. You need to enchant the cards to a specific amount. 4 star monsters are +5/+5 and 5 star monsters are +9/+9

Oh, I see. Ok, now I know. Thanks for your help.