PDA

View Full Version : Best Special Evolve Monsters

Ice9
04-22-2016, 01:37 AM
Has anyone else looked into or played around with special evolution much to determine which monsters it's most useful on? I delved in a little trying to figure it out. For example the Lord of Incubus is Tied with one other card for the highest attack for a 2 Star Monster so I figure as an EX card it's probably one of the most useful to special evolve to a 3 star monster and so on. After special evolution it has a higher attack still than any 3 star monster as well, but once it gets to 4 stars, there are other 4 star monsters that have a higher attack, so I'm not sure it was worth special evolving the Lord of Incubus in the first place except maybe to help fill out my team options.

Mostly I'm trying to figure out which cards, when special evovled can not only help fill in team options but also end up being especially strong/useful monster cards compared to other rare 5-6 star cards.

From my research just fyi the Blizzard Wizzard is the 3 star monster with the highest base attack and Moon Longing Phoebe is the the 4 star monster with the highest base attack. I haven't yet gotten a chance to look into which 5 star monster has the highest base attack. Also I want to go back through the cards and determine which 2, 3, 4, and 5 star monsters might be useful from having the highest base HP's.

Has anyone else done any research/experimentation with this or have any thoughts/suggestions?

Cyanide
04-25-2016, 09:33 PM
Heya, this looks like a great idea to experiment. I haven't done much exploration in this sense yet but it seems some other guides would suggest the best ones would have to do with getting rare Active Skills on cards with a good type and element. So that'd prolly mean dual types with a decent passive, maybe coupled with lower card costs? I'll try experimenting around with main chara cards when I get the time.

Given we only get limited slots for Spec Ev it's defs a good idea to get more info on this to maximize our grinding sessions. XD

Amazing
05-25-2016, 02:48 PM
I haven't done much special evo, only on 4 stars moving into 5 stars but I'm seeing that it appears each card that I've done the evolution path is fixed at that point.
They always turn into the same monster from there on.

Unfortunately active skills get completely randomly rerolled, but it's still nice to know you'll get to keep the passive, and your favourite card(s) will get a nice power up.

batmanman
08-03-2016, 06:31 PM
First of all, they're through cards. They provide ranks, effects, costs, elements and types as well as companies. We'll utilize this unit card as an illustration: Green Fox. Shown in two different ways, although this is the same monster. The one to the left, is what a card looks like if you pull that monster in a draw x1 card, Draw x10, or win it in a battle.