PDA

View Full Version : Battery usage and mobile heat

Loredin
05-01-2016, 11:25 PM
Hi I have already reported this in the ratings but with my "old" nexus 5 , the battery islowering very fast when playing the game and the mobile is heating very much as well. Apart from this game ,games with 3d rendering are behaving like this on my mobile. Is anyone else experiencing this kind of behaviour ?

sway_support
05-02-2016, 12:57 AM
Hi I have already reported this in the ratings but with my "old" nexus 5 , the battery islowering very fast when playing the game and the mobile is heating very much as well. Apart from this game ,games with 3d rendering are behaving like this on my mobile. Is anyone else experiencing this kind of behaviour ?

Hi there Loredin,

Thank you for leaving your feedback regarding this. Unfortunately, this issue may also be affected by the device's specs and memory capacity. Please ensure that you are on a stable internet connection when playing the game and that you don't have other applications running in the background that may also be consuming your device's battery energy.

Thank you,
Sway Support

Ponteaus
05-02-2016, 05:15 PM
Yeah, I've got the same issue on my droid max turbo. Send like i can only get an hour of Tale Seeker it if it. Even better, when I plug the phone in to a high current charger while playing Tale Seeker, the phone becomes so hot I can't even touch it. Literally one time the phone shut down due to overheating.

han255
05-03-2016, 01:27 AM
funny story: i actually used to use a Nexus 5, great phone but yea budget performance still has the perks of "budget" in it, i literally put the phone on a fan to keep it cool enough to play :p

maybe try playing on pc/mac with Bluestacks to help with heating/performance issues, it's free and easy to install

Loredin
05-05-2016, 02:43 AM
Hi han thx for the tip