PDA

View Full Version : Puzzle Rewards

The Dancing Succubus
05-29-2016, 11:55 AM
Does anyone know which Puzzles give rewards when you clear them and what reward it is? I ask because I have S-ranked the first three, and I think I only got rewards (cards) from the first two, but not the 3rd. Any help provided is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Cyanide
05-29-2016, 07:57 PM
Heya,

Which mode are ya playing in? Quest or Puzzle Mode (I'm guessing you meant Puzzle)?

If you finish a story with an S-rank on the first run-through, you get all rewards and Titles including those for the lower ranks (B and A). So you basically get all the Titles including those for B, A and S if you finish stories with an S-rank this way, and it's the fastest and more efficient way to earn Titles.

As for Puzzle Mode monster card rewards, uh, I'm not sure. I think there should be a reward card for each story arc? I can't remember which guys I got... uh I know there's Verdin (unless I'm confusing him with another card). Sorry. :<

The Dancing Succubus
05-30-2016, 07:36 AM
Heya,

Which mode are ya playing in? Quest or Puzzle Mode (I'm guessing you meant Puzzle)?

If you finish a story with an S-rank on the first run-through, you get all rewards and Titles including those for the lower ranks (B and A). So you basically get all the Titles including those for B, A and S if you finish stories with an S-rank this way, and it's the fastest and more efficient way to earn Titles.

As for Puzzle Mode monster card rewards, uh, I'm not sure. I think there should be a reward card for each story arc? I can't remember which guys I got... uh I know there's Verdin (unless I'm confusing him with another card). Sorry. :<

Yes, I meant the Puzzles, not the quest. This is what I think I got from the first puzzles:

1. I Could've of Ignored It: Verdin
2. Seven Prophecies: Hatter (Not sure, though)
3. Half Dragon: Nothing, to my knowledge.
4. Helper: Complete but not S-ranked, so I don't know if I will get a card or not. I'll S-rank it, to find out. :)
5. The First Prophecy: Still haven't begun this one.

Amazing
07-08-2016, 10:02 AM
Yes, I meant the Puzzles, not the quest. This is what I think I got from the first puzzles:

1. I Could've of Ignored It: Verdin
2. Seven Prophecies: Hatter (Not sure, though)
3. Half Dragon: Nothing, to my knowledge.
4. Helper: Complete but not S-ranked, so I don't know if I will get a card or not. I'll S-rank it, to find out. :)
5. The First Prophecy: Still haven't begun this one.

In order to receive a card reward for puzzle mode all the zones need to be cleared with an S ranking. Once you clear them the first time you will receive 5 shoes regardless of rating.

I believe a Silver(or possibly gold) Mimic, and mimikeon is the reward for Half dragon and Seven prophecies

I cannot remember what the others gave though. I think there might have been another mimikeon or mimikeon king... it was too long ago for me to remember.