PDA

View Full Version : Active Skill: Eclipse-Succubus Princess Nina activation erratic

Amazing
06-07-2016, 10:19 AM
I've noticed that the active skill Eclipse from the Succubus Princess Nina I have has been erratic on its activation conditions.

The card has reached its maximum of 3 symbols until activation with an awakening bonus as well, during duels the skill will not activate until 9+ symbols have been consumed, while in arena it will become usable after only 1 symbol has been consumed. I have yet to test in story mode.

Akado40
06-07-2016, 04:20 PM
There is a reported bug for duel, the cards you choose for a duel team do NOT update if the card has been awakened or upgraded, etc.
It sounds like what happened is that your Nina was chosen for the duel team before you maxed her skill.

To workaround this bug, select the team(s) in duel that use Nina, and re-select her, then tap Confirm. This will update the Nina in the duel teams with the current version of the card.

Amazing
06-07-2016, 08:06 PM
thanks akado I'll give that a try

I just tested story mode and it will become usable after 1 symbol is consumed the first time, then requires 3 symbols to be activated a second time.

sway_support
06-07-2016, 09:27 PM
thanks akado I'll give that a try

I just tested story mode and it will become usable after 1 symbol is consumed the first time, then requires 3 symbols to be activated a second time.

Hi Akado40 & Amazing,

Yes, there is a reported bug regarding cards needing to be refreshed to update them in Duel (if they have been fused or upgraded beforehand). We've already alerted the Devs of this issue for their investigation and action.

As for Story Mode, Amazing, your awakened Nina may have "Awaken Active" which reduces the Symbol Requirement for the first Active Skill use by 2. We hope this helps and thank you for keeping an eye out for possible issues in-game and reporting them to us. :)

Thank you,
Sway Support