PDA

View Full Version : Irish lore cards/story/puzzlemode

Amazing
06-08-2016, 02:16 PM
I've noticed the game has plenty of mythology fairytales, and even contemporary novel references, but of the various cultures Irish lore seems to be conspicuously absent, thator my knowledge of them is so lacking I overlooked them all, if that's the case I'll apologize in advance. I wouldn't mind learning a bit more about irish folktales or fairytales. Would it be an idea to have something educational implemented, maybe into puzzle mode? I'm almost positive they have tonnes of fairytales, I just don't know 99% of them...

sway_support
06-10-2016, 03:14 AM
I've noticed the game has plenty of mythology fairytales, and even contemporary novel references, but of the various cultures Irish lore seems to be conspicuously absent, thator my knowledge of them is so lacking I overlooked them all, if that's the case I'll apologize in advance. I wouldn't mind learning a bit more about irish folktales or fairytales. Would it be an idea to have something educational implemented, maybe into puzzle mode? I'm almost positive they have tonnes of fairytales, I just don't know 99% of them...

Hi Amazing,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your ideas for expanding the lore and stories in-game! We're happy to know that our players enjoy the world-building that comes from these elements and we're grateful for your suggestion. We've noted down your input and we'll be sure to pass your ideas on to the team for their review and consideration.

Have fun playing Tale Seeker! :)

Thank you,
Sway Support