PDA

View Full Version : Skill up Monday Success rate reversed

Amazing
06-20-2016, 10:52 AM
Alright so although the number of cards I've tracked is only 52 or so, the skill up rate on monday is approximately 36.53%

This is a far cry from the supposed 70% (from having matching card types) and 60%. This combined with other player's testimony makes me think there's an error in the coding where they probably typed a minus in by mistake, which would explain pretty much everything in my numbers.

sway_support
06-20-2016, 06:15 PM
Hi Amazing,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Following your report, we've asked the Devs to check the rate for Skill level-up chance on Mondays and they have confirmed that there were no errors in the rate that was set.

Thank you,
Sway Support

Belinn
01-14-2017, 10:52 PM
It is a tough thing to get your devs to admit that they can't do basic math but you better try again because this game is just bursting with bad math.

My guild has 20 members I remove one and it now has 18. These guys cant subtract one from a number correctly and you believe them when they tell you they havent made a mistake?

Your players do you a favor when instead of just removing your buggy shit they carefully test and observe and come tell you about issues. You owe them better than this kind of reply.