PDA

View Full Version : [EVENT] Raid Strategy! (10/3 ~ 10/17 PDT)

SWAYMOBILE
10-03-2016, 09:15 AM

Let us know your strategy for Raids and receive 10 Diamonds & 20 Shoes!
You can share your team formation and the reasoning behind it to help everyone out!

Please follow these instructions to receive your rewards:
1) Reply to this thread between 10/3 ~ 10/17 PDT.
- If replying on your mobile device, please select "Full Site" at the bottom of the site.
2) Enter your in-game Nickname at the top of your reply.
- Nicknames are case-sensitive! Ensure the lowercases and uppercases are correct too.
3) Explain the strategy you have in attempting the Raids (simple works but in-depth will be awesome!)
- Please select "Go Advance" to see the attach image option.
- The Maximum file size for image uploads is 97.7KB. If you encounter errors while uploading files, please try reducing your screenshot's file size.
- Ensure the screenshot is legible
4) Rewards will be provided between 10/18 ~ 10/19 PDT.

Event Closed!

Thank you for participating in this event! To those who missed
their chance in this thread, please don't worry as there are more fun events to come in the future!

Please wait for your rewards to appear in your Inbox in-game.
We hope to see you all again in our other events. (http://forum.swayteam.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Events) :)

KanadeTachibana
10-03-2016, 04:51 PM
It depends which dragon it is on the raid and how many columns and tows there is. If there is a 5 by 5 the its good to use your 'Penta and Over' or '4 of a kind and over' and depending if it's the Earth, Fire, or Water dragon use the cards that are against the dragon (Ex: water beats fire, earth beats water, and fire beats earth). If its less than 5 by 5 then its best to use the full house, At straight, At Flush, 4 of a kind and under.

Zheksd
10-03-2016, 05:41 PM
My strategy depends on which dragon is the boss. I use elemental teams accordingly. I don't pay much mind to passive and active skills in accordance with my element, even though I should. I just don't have enough cards since I'm saving up my diamonds.

Mandora
10-03-2016, 06:52 PM
Mandora

I use the oposite element of the raid dragon and try to use as many cards of the passive with bonus for that boss. Eg. Today was fire dragon with At 4 of a kind bnus. I dont have a full water 4 of kind but i used the 5 i had + 2 fire 4 of kind. If in my friends list someone is up with water 4 of kind i could use 4 over water card in the place of one fire without loosing the passive bnus 100%. It also helps having healers and habilities like Demonic Curtain or Time stop. Skill up your activies. The less your cards take to use their hability, the better.

kittee
10-03-2016, 06:53 PM
kittee

My strategy is very simple: I take my strongest card and use that element for all other cards in the team. That way, I am as strong as possible when going into raids.

Amazing
10-03-2016, 10:17 PM
In Game name: Amazing

Individual Ranking raids on days other than Wednesday
bring whatever appropriate elements for damage, and best synchronization for healers regardless of element.
2-4 healers
4-6 damage dealers

Rule #1 Do not let the combo count reset if at all possible.

Selection for passive bonus based on puzzle sizes and in my case current best cards, but in general will aim for:
3x3 typically full house or 4 of a kind and under
3x4 typically at straight or 4 of a kind and under
3x5 typically at flush or at straight
4x4 typically at flush or at straight
5x5 usually will try to penta and over unless it is canopus, Canopus will usually be at straight or 4 of a kind and over
everything above that is the same as 5x5 for me.

In raid symbol selection: Watch the health bar, and try to keep healed until raid boss is capable of killing from full health in two turns and then last as long as possible. Healing should be done with combos such as straight flush, straight or flush, or even super full house depending on what the selected passive skill requires. Also try to hold healing active skills until a crucial moment when you are either about to burst out damage and cannot be bothered to heal, or cannot make a healing combo.
If using straights make sure to count symbol numbers and use the most abundant symbol types first.
If using flushes in 3x5 don't let a single element form a wall in the 3 center columns.
If using penta and over watch your hp watch your hp watch your hp! Then you can pray to RNGesus to get straight flushes when needed to heal... arrange by type, shuffle, and arrange by element active skills can help. watch out that you don't prevent your heals with most type to type skills.

Wednesday raids bring 2 healers or at most 3 healers, and take full advantage of lowered damage to go hard on the damage combos. Good luck.

Guild Raids: Similar to the above. Just read the bonus when picking passive and adapt. 3x3 being the exception, where u can pick whatever works for you.

Note: Overkill the raid boss to receive 100k points. Bare minimum kill is only around 96k

햇님과달님
10-04-2016, 12:11 AM
ID: 햇님과달님

My strategy is very simple although it has only little impact.

1) Choose the best passive-unified cards according to the charcteristics of the dragon in raid.

2) Try to include two or three healers in your cards.

3) Choose the most strongest or suitable friend card and this is probably the best way to achieve more score.

pollopazzo
10-04-2016, 12:24 AM
My strategy is copy (as well as possible) the deck of the best player, you can find it in the raid list. Learn the card from the high level player.

kal88
10-04-2016, 02:29 AM
I take my strongest card and use that element for all other cards in the team and try to use as many cards of the passive with bonus for that boss.

kyuyul
10-04-2016, 08:09 AM
먼저 개인 레이드인 경우 속성/맵크기에 따라 다른 덱을 사용해요.

우선 단일 속성별로(속성이 통일된) 사용하는 덱을 나열하자면

물속 : 앳스트, 앳플, 언쿼덱
땅속 : 앳플, 언쿼, 옵펜덱
불속 : 언쿼, 풀하, 앳플, 앳스트, 옵쿼덱

을 주로 써요.

덱 구성은 최소 3개 이상의 힐카가 포함되게 하고 힐카 수가 모자랄 때는 친구를 힐카로 데려가요.

맵크기는 5*5 이상일 때만 옵쿼, 옵펜 덱을 쓰고 그 외에는 다른 패시브 덱을 사용해요.

그 이하의 맵에서는 속성별로 한 번씩 다 써볼 때가 많지만 물속은 악장 스작이 되있는 로이드가 포함된 앳스트 덱을, 땅속은 뱀파이릭 히트 스작이 된 벨제붑이 포함된 앳플을, 불속 역시 악장 시작된 발렌타인과 모르간 2개가 포함된 언쿼덱을 가장 많이 써요.

길드 레이드의 경우 버프에 해당하는 패시브의 덱을 주로 사용하지만 해당 패시브의 속성덱이 완성되지 않은 경우에는 개인레이드에서 사용하는 덱 그대로 써요.

덱은 이렇게 짜고 소소하게는 타이틀을 HP/ATK 모두 상향되는 타이틀로 바꾼 뒤에 레이드를 하죠.

이상 제 레이드 전략이었습니다.

Rainmelon
10-04-2016, 10:51 AM
I use a different team for each boss I use a completely different team(unless I don't have the cards) to get the bonus attack other than that I just use element advantage

storm2012
10-04-2016, 10:22 PM
bring 3~4 healer
do not cut combo

bluepoint
10-04-2016, 11:09 PM
Use the oposite element of the raid dragon and Set the bonus passive team.

Poker
10-05-2016, 04:11 AM
레이드 젤 우선으로 생각해야 할 것은 생존이 우선이고
그다음 어떻게 해야 데미지를 많이 넣을 수 있을까 하는 고민.....

데미지 많이 넣는 방법은 속성과 콤보를 이용하는 방법..
1콤보당 데미지 3퍼씩 증가하기 때문에 생존이 우선이라고 한 것이 콤보를 많이 쌓아야
그만큼 데미지가 많이 증가하기 때문....
참고로 퍼즐 크기에 따라 콤보 적용 되는 퍼즐이 다르다.
상성카드를 쓰면 데미지 2배 증가한다.

때로는 33맵 같은 콤보가 잘 안쌓이는 퍼즐 크기인 경우 속성을 상성을 이용하여
데미지 2배를 적용해서 한방을 노리는게 더 좋은 경우도 있음

마지막으로 중요한 것은 퍼즐 운...
계속 내려오는 문양의 운빨에 따라 레이드 점수가 차이가 많이 날 수 있다.

Ceres
10-05-2016, 07:00 AM
In-game name: Ceres

For strategy, I have a team full of the element strongest against the raid dragon. I sometimes put a healer on my team, but sometimes I put my most powerful cards on the team only. I also look to see if the daily raid has a bonus for penta, triple, etc.

reon
10-05-2016, 08:00 AM
in-game Nickname : reon

3 or more healers in team for survive.

use matching color and evolved skill cards.

keep combination.

wear gold or silver helmet.

turn on get lucky.

beat damn little worm up enough.

jotempe
10-05-2016, 01:58 PM
jotempe

Obviously pick the right element team for the dragon, all cards same element to maximize synergy.
Pick the passive skill, depending on the size of the board: 3+, 4- or straight for small boards, 4 or flush for medium-sized ones, 4+ or 5+ for large boards.
In guild raids choose the passive skill that has extra bonus for the particular battle.
Prefer cards with healing as passive skill.
always use ATK and HP boosters
Don't play the raid too early in the day, try to play in the second half of the day. There is a good chance that some of the active friends have played it already and there are some useful cards to be borrowed from them.
Be nice to friends playing after you - don't switch the team immediately, they might find your leader useful as well :)

Veekon
10-05-2016, 05:57 PM
First I check what type of dragon, the equip the right team, then ask my friend for the right leader and finally use some boosters and fight the dragon.

봄소녀
10-05-2016, 06:09 PM
Select the team according to the element and map size.

Healing cards are basically 2 or more registrations.
(For special skill, element does not match the registration ex. Morgan)

Team list according to map size.
3x3 : Full house(Fire,Water,Earth)
3x4 : Full house(Fire, Earth), Under quadra(Water), Flush(Water)
3x5 : Full house(Fire, Earth), Under quadra(Water), Flush(Water), Straight(Water)
4x4 : At quadra(Fire), Under quadra(Water)
5x5 or more : At quadra(Fire), Over penta(Fire,Water,Earth)

Xtonio235
10-05-2016, 10:11 PM
Xtonio235

My strategy is simple, when i go to fight whit a shadow of god, i select one team that have 100% in pasive skill and if is posible, a same element team to beat the shadow of god element, also, i take always 2 or 3 healers with the skills "hyms of resurrection" or "greater heal" because, for me, that skills recover more amount of life... For last, is good go with some booster like attack or life, it helps when the skill effects are active

마왕씨
10-05-2016, 10:50 PM
ID : 마왕씨

Raid tip is map check and type combo.

5x5 map is fullhouse, straight, triple no combo. - low damage.

and 5x5 map is at. quadra, penta or straight flush combo. - high damage.

BeJaD
10-06-2016, 06:39 PM
In game name : BeJaD

I'm just playing Tale Seeker (maybe just for 2 weeks) and lack of good card. But at least I can get more than 1000 point by using :
- 3 Healer
- PS 100%
- All heroes have same element
- And use element that opposite from the dragon (For Fire dragon use water element, For water dragon use earth element, for earth dragon use fire element)
- If you have friend that have skill nulifies damage better use it later when the dragon attack is start to great to be healed. With that at least you get couple of turn before you get killed.

아모인
10-07-2016, 01:40 AM
nick name : 아모인

My deck is still unfinished. So to get the highest score, it constitutes the deck with powerful cards of mine.

1. Check the properties of the raid dragon.
2. Create a deck with the high attack damage resistance cards.
3. Draw the puzzle with the mainly focused card.

However, score shows a big difference in the puzzle..ㅠㅠ

zerosharp
10-08-2016, 12:36 AM
zerosharp

What I did was:
1. Join a random guild, so even if your bad, your score will contribute to the guild.

2. Start saving coins, I think you can get a title for it. You need to save 5000 coins, so you can start your own guild.

3. When you have your own guild you can add many people, and if you still have a bad score, someone you added might be better.

cnzn1017
10-10-2016, 02:43 AM
추쿠

First, we should know about the rewards.
Unless you can get very high score which ranks on 10,
the rewards are simillar each other.
Therefore, I don't do my best at raid every time but only once.
Take it easy and don't be upset about your score.

Just check your deck's power and problem at raid.
Keep it mind that the element is most important thing.

Donovander
10-11-2016, 05:19 AM
Mi estrategia es utilizar cuando es penta or over el skill del mismo tipo combinando la ayuda de amigo con capacidad para sanar todo el hp y as infringir el mayor dao posible alternando con booster para aumentar Hp y atk

nugeyo
10-12-2016, 04:45 AM
So many helpful tips!

I've only recently realised the sheer importance of passive skills, so I try to aim for 100% Passive Skill if possible. (Sometimes it's 40% or 70%...) The multiplier compensates for the lack of healers so it helps you hang in there longer. After that it's just a matter of optimising the element. Active Skills are actually secondary to passive skills since they activate less (and the best skills take FOREVER to activate, for meagre results)... so... passive all the way!

I also always have boosters activated, and try to keep everyone in the same type so I can utilise the 25% ATK/DEF bonus titles, such as General or Lord of Devils. (It doesn't work all the time, but when it works, it helps).

The best results come when you can match your team's passive skills with the raid bonus passive skill (which, again, doesn't happen all the time).

And er probably the most important strategy is to sneak into a really strong guild so you can enjoy the results (lol) Will my guild ever get into the top 10?!

OU812
10-12-2016, 12:48 PM
IGN: OU812

Pretty much a noob here

I just take a proper element deck @ 100% ps triple & up apply boosters and GO!!! This forum on strategy has been intetesting.

SoulsOfTheVoid
10-12-2016, 07:36 PM
My strategy for raid bosses is honestly just picking the highest leveled monsters preferably of the opposite type to the boss and with effective passives

탄고구마
10-14-2016, 08:11 AM
탄고구마
1. collecting various kind of cards.
make full enchentment & full arousal.

2. choose appropriate (color & passive) decks
ex) blue dragon -> green deck
3x3 : underquadra or full-house
4x4 : underquadra or straight or flash or full-house
5x5 : penta or overquadra

3. make good friends who has good card.

4. practice your passive deck.

Loredin
10-15-2016, 04:17 AM
lored1

First I left the guild I created and joined a good one. This way I will be able to get a good 8th card.

Then I have enough cards to set teams for each passive skills.

I select the passive skill that will multiply my attack and get a card with same passive skill as well.

In my teams I try to get at lest one or 2 healers as well.

☆TVN
10-16-2016, 07:54 AM
☆TVN

My raid strategy:

- try to have as many advantageous element cards toward the boss as possible.
- follow passive synergy of that raid (for guild raid). if it is normal raid, take advantage of the combo for specific grid size. the combo for grid size is said in "puzzle - help" section in game.
- do not break the combo.
- on Wednesday, minimum 2 healers, on other days you need miminum of 3 healers.
- try to deal damage at the start rather than to heal
- on guild raid, try not to use damaging skill, the combo will give more damagr from that card than to activate skill from it. Using skill might kill off all the symbol and break the combo. Only do so with caution, the best is to use skill for the chance of symbol when there is no combo left to use.

NateSniggins
10-16-2016, 08:14 PM
NateSniggins

I'm nowhere near as advanced as some of these hardcore raid masters, although, thanks to some advice from this thread, that may change. However, I do have some advice:

Raids are a learning experience and take time and patience. Odds are you won't be getting kills straight away. Don't be afraid to try and fail, or borrow strategies. That's what they're here for. Be patient, be willing to lose many times before you run, and remember that the rewards will help you improve your party.

Crush
10-16-2016, 11:59 PM
제 레이드 전략은 단순합니다!

1)맵에 맞게 덱을 설정한다. 길드레이드의 경우 보너스를 받을 수 있는 덱을 짠다.
이때, 스트레이트나 플러시 풀하 등은 언쿼덱으로도 보너스를 받을 수 있다는걸 기억하자.
마찬가지로 스트레이트/플러시는 스트레이트 플러시를 그을 수 있다(펜타도 마찬가지)
쿼드라 이상이면 앳쿼,옵쿼,펜타 다 가능

2)친구를 고른다. 좋은 카드를 고르는데 이때 친구 카드가 각성이 잘된 딜러라면 그 카드를 믿고 내 덱을 힐러 위주로 꾸린다(많게는 5힐까지 넣어봤어요)
그게 아니라 힐러라면, 내 덱을 적당한 밸런스와 딜 위주로 짠다.
이 말은 내 카드들이 각성이 잘 되어있으면 힐러를, 그렇지 않으면 딜러를 친구로 삼는게 좋다는 얘기이기도 하다

fnsdl
10-17-2016, 05:46 AM
길가

아직초보라 공략이라고 할것도 없이 제생각을 적자면

일단 반속성덱으로 세팅하고(빈자리가 3-4성이라면 속성+@능력치와 카드능력치비교해서 교체)

후려칩니다;;;;

아직 카드가 적어서 불언퀘/물+잡 풀하덱을 쓰긴하지만;;;

아직 덱이약해선지 1번 시도를 하나 3번시도를 하나 포인트는 1이더라구요;

그래서 그냥 참가형식으로 1회시도만 합니다

나중에 덱을 잘마추고난뒤 여러번시도로 2포인트 이상받는다면 연타로 ㅎㅎ

Karanceles
10-17-2016, 06:27 AM
I tried a strategy that i name "idk what i'm doing, i'll play the counter strategy" and every dragon raid that i've seen it's counterplayed by a specific element team, meanwhile i don't have the cards to build a stronger passive skill team. If you have the correct cards, with a pair of healers, a passive skill of aprox. 40% you could be a little troublematic for the dragon raid, till he transform into supersaiyan and completely destroy your face, but we're working on that.

SWAYMOBILE
10-17-2016, 11:39 AM
Event Closed!

Thank you for participating in this event! To those who missed
their chance in this thread, please don't worry as there are more fun events to come in the future!

Please wait for your rewards to appear in your Inbox in-game.
We hope to see you all again in our other events. (http://forum.swayteam.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Events) :)