PDA

View Full Version : Message Board for Guilds?

nugeyo
09-05-2016, 06:43 AM
Hello! I want to first thank the Sway team for making such a wonderful game. It's rare for me to find games that I genuinely want to support so I'm happy to have contributed a little! I hope to raise my VIP level more soon. (^o^)

I want to suggest maybe adding a message board for guilds? I know that we currently have a guild-only chat feature, but because of timezone issues and so on, hardly anyone is online. I've been around for roughly a week and while I'm in a guild it does get lonely with no one to talk to...

So what about a message board? Users can leave messages which can be read and responded to at any time. One of the TCGs I played previously had this and it helped me to get to know other members of the group so quickly! We welcomed new members and discussed guild event strategies there, it was great.

Speaking of social features, that same game gave away small rewards for messaging other players. It recharged the max stamina of players when a message is sent out to friends (mass message, and this feature is triggered once per day). Different users came up with creative greetings and it was fun to read them in our inbox. Maybe social elements like these could be considered?

SWAYMOBILE
09-06-2016, 03:40 PM
Hello! I want to first thank the Sway team for making such a wonderful game. It's rare for me to find games that I genuinely want to support so I'm happy to have contributed a little! I hope to raise my VIP level more soon. (^o^)

I want to suggest maybe adding a message board for guilds? I know that we currently have a guild-only chat feature, but because of timezone issues and so on, hardly anyone is online. I've been around for roughly a week and while I'm in a guild it does get lonely with no one to talk to...

So what about a message board? Users can leave messages which can be read and responded to at any time. One of the TCGs I played previously had this and it helped me to get to know other members of the group so quickly! We welcomed new members and discussed guild event strategies there, it was great.

Speaking of social features, that same game gave away small rewards for messaging other players. It recharged the max stamina of players when a message is sent out to friends (mass message, and this feature is triggered once per day). Different users came up with creative greetings and it was fun to read them in our inbox. Maybe social elements like these could be considered?

Thank you for your feedback.
Will pass this to the team, and see what we can consider for future updates.

Thank you,
Sway Support

hgwhz2
10-21-2018, 08:15 AM
Hi!
If you are going to need a massage table, what if you look here https://www.reviewinstitute.org/personal-care/best-massage-table-reviews/.
There you can find several products which are tested.
The results are published on the page up there.