PDA

View Full Version : Natural 6 Star or Special Evolved 6 Star

Scythewind
03-01-2016, 02:03 PM
As the title suggests, which tend to be better? Natural 6 star cards or special evolved ones? I have many Natural 6 stars but no special evolved ones. Are they worth it? Should I be keeping my 4 and 5 star cards?

Aiueo
03-02-2016, 11:44 AM
As the title suggests, which tend to be better? Natural 6 star cards or special evolved ones? I have many Natural 6 stars but no special evolved ones. Are they worth it? Should I be keeping my 4 and 5 star cards?

I think it ends up around the same, and they exist to fill out slots you don't have a good Monster Type of.

HappyRaccoon
03-02-2016, 05:22 PM
The special evolve gives that monster an additional +300 atk/hp. With the #1 atk being 3000 it means you can some naturally high atk 5*s into pretty competitive territory with natural 6*s. Also you can somewhat choose what kind of ability you get, so if you plan it out correctly it could be better than some 6*s.

The main advantage is you get to choose the passive, and color compared to randomly pulling.

Benikage
03-02-2016, 06:13 PM
Kinda off topic but, would an ex Earth Fox be any good if I took it to special evolve 6?
Just wondering if any natural 2's could be "good" or not if special evolved.

Aiueo
03-03-2016, 10:52 AM
Kinda off topic but, would an ex Earth Fox be any good if I took it to special evolve 6?
Just wondering if any natural 2's could be "good" or not if special evolved.

Mmm, I think any can be "good," but also may be easier to just try waiting for an ideal monster fever to appear instead if you're going to level up all the way from 2 Star.

DRider
03-04-2016, 07:26 AM
Due to the fact that Tale Seeker is a relaunch of Korean game called "Monster Poker", both are essentially the same game other than few minor differences. As a result, there are a number of experienced players on the Korean side. Based on my observation of how they manage the game, there seems to be a couple of cards that they primarily use Special Evolution on.

One is Cinderella (Angel, At Quadra) and the other is Envy (Priest/Dragon, Over Quadra.) I am fairly certain that other cards are also used but these two seem to be the consensus choices due to the fact that both passive types are massively popular and these two cards fill the slots hard to fill with other cards.

Mandora
03-06-2016, 08:18 AM
I got a Blessed legendary bird griphon 5* with Ex card that I am thinking about of special evolving it to 6*. And i have another griphon 5* with no Ex card. If i special evolve both cards to 6* and fuse them, will the result card have awaken b˘nus? Just gessing...

HappyRaccoon
03-06-2016, 06:16 PM
I got a Blessed legendary bird griphon 5* with Ex card that I am thinking about of special evolving it to 6*. And i have another griphon 5* with no Ex card. If i special evolve both cards to 6* and fuse them, will the result card have awaken b˘nus? Just gessing...

You can do the fusion of the EX now. Getting to 6* does not give a set of awakenings that traditional 6*'s have.

Ponteaus
03-08-2016, 08:05 AM

Yeah, awakenings are only on cards that are exclusive to draw and raid reward cards. Special evolves and 6s available from events cannot be awakened.