PDA

View Full Version : [EVENT] Halloween Costume! (10/17 ~ 10/31 PDT)

SWAYMOBILE
10-17-2016, 11:53 AM

Share your Halloween costume and receive 10 Diamonds & 2,000 Coins!
If the costume is related to Tale Seeker, you get DOUBLE the rewards (20 Diamonds & 4,000 Coins)!!

Please follow these instructions to receive your rewards:
1) Reply to this thread between 10/17 ~ 10/31 PDT.
- If replying on your mobile device, please select "Full Site" at the bottom of the site.
2) Enter your in-game Nickname at the top of your reply.
- Nicknames are case-sensitive! Ensure the lowercases and uppercases are correct too.
3) Attach a picture of your Halloween costume (remember, it's DOUBLE the reward if it's related to Tale Seeker, but make sure you state what you are resembling).
- Please select "Go Advance" to see the attach image option.
- The Maximum file size for image uploads is 97.7KB. If you encounter errors while uploading files, please try reducing your screenshot's file size.
- Ensure the screenshot is legible
4) Rewards will be provided between 11/1 ~ 11/2 PDT.

Event Closed!

Thank you for participating in this event! To those who missed
their chance in this thread, please don't worry as there are more fun events to come in the future!

Please wait for your rewards to appear in your Inbox in-game.
We hope to see you all again in our other events. (http://forum.swayteam.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Events) :)

Mandora
10-17-2016, 05:18 PM
LoL I live in a country where it has no tradition for halloween so no event for me this time.

nugeyo
10-17-2016, 05:52 PM
No Halloween costumes here either so I'll miss out on free gifts... I hope we'll go back to game-related forum events next time. Would the mods consider something like Tale Seeker Go Fish, whereby the team selects say 5 cards (Alice, Cheshire, Hatter, March Rabbit, Humpty) and we have to take screenshots showing we have those cards? Match 1 card for 2 diamonds, match all for 10 diamonds or something.

Events where we show cards that have their skills maxed out, or EX cards, would be cool too.

SWAYMOBILE
10-18-2016, 09:23 AM
No Halloween costumes here either so I'll miss out on free gifts... I hope we'll go back to game-related forum events next time. Would the mods consider something like Tale Seeker Go Fish, whereby the team selects say 5 cards (Alice, Cheshire, Hatter, March Rabbit, Humpty) and we have to take screenshots showing we have those cards? Match 1 card for 2 diamonds, match all for 10 diamonds or something.

Events where we show cards that have their skills maxed out, or EX cards, would be cool too.

Those sound like great ideas!
We will definitely consider those for upcoming events :).

Thank you,
Sway Support

Veekon
10-19-2016, 08:47 PM
Im gonna practice pogo jumping so i can dress like The White Rabbit With A Pocket Watch.

Amazing
10-20-2016, 12:19 AM
Can't believe it...

I am borrowing that lame Peter Pan costume my Dad wore when I was little for this event, I don't have it yet but he sent me pictures.

So I am doing Peter Pan...

Xtonio235
10-24-2016, 02:19 PM
Xtonio235
In the past year i use the jocker costume and i enjoy so mucho the costume parties, i decide to use a costume like "hatter, the master hat tailor" because is very easy to make and i like that character

OU812
10-30-2016, 07:45 PM
IGN : OU812

OU812
10-30-2016, 08:06 PM
OU812

NateSniggins
10-31-2016, 09:02 AM
NateSniggins

This is my son's costume. He's going trick or treating as Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's. We have the body, too, but that debuts tonight. I'm going as the nighttime security guard, but the extent of my costume is a sticky name tag saying "Hello! My name is Mike Schmidt." ... So, his is the cuter/better submission here.

SWAYMOBILE
11-01-2016, 09:19 AM
Event Closed!

Thank you for participating in this event! To those who missed
their chance in this thread, please don't worry as there are more fun events to come in the future!

Please wait for your rewards to appear in your Inbox in-game.
We hope to see you all again in our other events. (http://forum.swayteam.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Events) :)