PDA

View Full Version : [EVENT] Thanksgiving Team! (11/14 ~ 11/28 PST)

SWAYMOBILE
11-14-2016, 10:38 AM

Create a Thanksgiving Family Team and receive 10 Diamonds & 2,000 Coins!

Please follow these instructions to receive your rewards:
1) Reply to this thread between 11/14 ~ 11/28 PST.
- If replying on your mobile device, please select "Full Site" at the bottom of the site.
2) Enter your in-game Nickname at the top of your reply.
- Nicknames are case-sensitive! Ensure the lowercases and uppercases are correct too.
3) Attach a screenshot of your Team with Monsters you believe make a great family. You can be creative, but please explain why you think they make a great family.
- Please select "Go Advance" to see the attach image option.
- The Maximum file size for image uploads is 97.7KB. If you encounter errors while uploading files, please try reducing your screenshot's file size.
- Ensure the screenshot is legible
4) Rewards will be provided between 11/29 ~ 11/30 PST.

Event Closed!

Thank you for participating in this event! To those who missed
their chance in this thread, please don't worry as there are more fun events to come in the future!

Please wait for your rewards to appear in your Inbox in-game.
We hope to see you all again in our other events. (http://forum.swayteam.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Events) :)

Puluo
11-14-2016, 06:16 PM
A crazy family where the big bro wanted to be like his noble father but the rest of the family (including mom) are high a heck and the big bro job is to cleanup their mess.

Sybil
11-14-2016, 07:12 PM
Although not a family by blood, these worriors were brought together since a young age and have grown believing they were family. They were raised by the King's royal guard in order to protect the dragon that lives in the mountains close to the city. This dragon protects the city from horrible thunderstorms or anything to do with thunder.

KanadeTachibana
11-14-2016, 07:16 PM

The seven men sticked together and grew up as a family. They worked hard to protect the hopeless queen of hearts who would soon take the throne of the king.

Belinn
11-14-2016, 10:49 PM
Belinn

This is a family of healers. Can you tell that Rigel is adopted?

Crush
11-15-2016, 04:36 AM
Crush

이 팀은 동물의 왕국 팀입니다! 늑대, 고양이, 그리폰(?!), 고양이, 미노타우르스(?!!), 곰, 와이번(?!!!)으로 이루어진 동물 가족이에요

reon
11-15-2016, 06:05 AM
This is my Thanksgiving Family Team!

the team organized monsters with my favorite passive skill flush.
because flush is so handy and strong enough.
also there are only 3 colors in the battle field and I love simple things.
and it made with my very few full active skilled monsters.

that,s why the team is my TFT.

oops, it,s my first. not second.

kal88
11-15-2016, 06:31 AM

보물상자들이 모여사는 가족

Zheksd
11-15-2016, 12:53 PM
This is a makeshift family. They aren't related by blood, but they all found each other when Betelgeuse and Io took charge. They decided that they wanted to create a safe place for dragons and half-dragons alike. Their familial bond is strong.

Bizarrin
11-15-2016, 05:20 PM
Eu não recebi minha recompensa do último evento !

I didnt get my reward for the last event.

Ceres
11-15-2016, 05:37 PM
Ceres
My Thanksgiving team features Knight Gawain, who although noble in heart and strong in combat, has no family of his own. As a pure-hearted knight wanting to find a family, he goes out into the world as far as he can travel. In his journey he befriends many people who become his loyal allies and family. He finds a sad ruler, a sweet ocean princess, a warrior king, a battle maiden, a dangerous queen, and a magical lady. All are rulers in their own right, and together they form a family of friends and nations.

햇님과달님
11-16-2016, 12:25 AM

Family of angels

All family members are angels and there are father, mother, four daughters and tiny pet.

Please feel free to imagine who are the mother and daughters.

One eyed jack may feel happy to have many charming daughters thanksfully not resembling him.

봄소녀
11-16-2016, 12:56 AM
It would have this configuration if it was a harmonious family in imagination.

A strong father
A friendly mom
Mischief brother
A sister like a mother
Sometimes scary brother
puppy
Tree in the yard

Nickname = 봄소녀

nugeyo
11-16-2016, 05:24 AM
Ahhh I originally wanted to create a Knights of the Round Table deck but I'm missing so many members and I can't fit them all... so... KYOOT FAIRY TEAM

Oedipus is totally small and kyoot. I don't have a fairy dragon (I don't think it exists anyway?) so I filled it with a potion... tiny small Alice is cute... Oedipus and Leni rule different corners of the fairy realm, which is full of colourful characters. Set the high fairy is a trickster who likes to prank Annie, making her sad; Tris thinks they're having so much fun but is too shy to join in; and Amy is just watching from the side all "hahaha just another day in the peaceful boring fairy world." They are so small and flutter about in their wings SO CUTE.

I'm so jealous of the user above me with an Arthur (;__;) uggdf one day I'll get Arthur, Galahad and Mordred and complete my knights...

Also to the user on the previous page who posted the mimic family! Such a brilliant idea, that is just the best!

bradipo39
11-16-2016, 06:33 AM
This is a family made up of the favorite characters of the cartoon from my childhood where everyone plays their role.

kyuyul
11-16-2016, 07:34 AM
닉네임 : 규율
그리스로마신화에 나오는 인물들로 가족을 꾸려봤어요.2374

SWAYMOBILE
11-16-2016, 09:39 AM
Eu não recebi minha recompensa do último evento !

I didnt get my reward for the last event.

Please ensure you followed the instructions stated for the event to receive your rewards.
In your case, there was no in-game nickname stated, so your entry was considered invalid to receive the rewards.

Xtonio235
11-18-2016, 12:33 AM
This is my thanksgiving team
I like to collect some monster cards that i dont have yet, and my team is made with the week daily scrolls because all this cards help me to to grow up fast and get stronger teams, i really love this cards

Mandora
11-18-2016, 11:12 AM
Mandora

The Queen Gerda and King Loyd will face a challenge to make their 5 sons (2 couples of twins and Pinochio) behave around the table, but they will have the might assistance of their loyal dragon Altair. I believe there will be food flying everywhere. ;)

Velf
11-20-2016, 04:46 PM

I choose this team as my thanksgiving team because I always want to have a big family like this. First, a tiny little sister who looks like she needs protection. A cute little brother and a pair of*twin will be nice too. Then, an older sister who will listen to my stories. Don't forget to add two older brother to protect the whole family.

아모인
11-21-2016, 01:06 AM
nick name : 아모인

My family consist of event dungeon EX cards.

Although they are unremarkable cards, They are a solid family who support premium cards.

BeJaD
11-23-2016, 01:47 AM
BeJaD

When King of Athens, Theseus falling in Love with Queen Guinevere, they have 3 lovely kids... The eldest daughter Gretel went to hunt witch that become threat for their kingdom along with the second Son Hansel. While the eldest son Misfortunate Prince Priss already married with Cinderella and have a very lovely daughter Blabbermouth march Rabbit...

Poker
11-23-2016, 02:18 AM
포커

제일 키워보고 싶은 덱...
야수자리가 살짝 안좋지만 그래도 5개의 카드가 단일 타입 프리미엄 카드라서
15각된 카드 5개 조합의 불플러시덱은 얼마나 강할지 기대가 되는 조합
전사자리랑 야수자리에 불플러시 힐 패시브 카드 만들고 싶음....

OU812
11-24-2016, 07:37 PM
IGN- OU812

Family of Beautiful Ladies

What else do u need??

Kabuto
11-25-2016, 12:55 PM
My name is Kabuto and this is my Thanksgiving Team. These are all my favorite cards and they make a team all fire and all 4 of a kind and under.

NateSniggins
11-26-2016, 10:37 AM
NateSniggins

They say the family that slays together, stays together. These cards are bonded by Penta, which is much stronger than blood.

tchoonhui
11-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Group of mythical creatures that celebrated Thanksgiving together in the Mystical forest.

DyanaAndrdWiped
11-26-2016, 11:51 PM
DyanaAndrdWiped

These were my first team before I got Capella and they're all droppable cards except the Fool and I thought they really worked well together.

FireEmblemFan
11-27-2016, 12:18 AM
FireEmblemFan
This is my fire four of a kind and under team. They make a good team and a family and work well together. I use them a lot and also in dual.

Yaong
11-27-2016, 09:23 PM
They are family because they grew up together as a team,also the way that they look is similar :P

☆TVN
11-28-2016, 04:10 AM
☆TVN

They make a perfect fullhouse, there are healers in the group and the same earth element bond them altogether so well.

Karanceles
11-28-2016, 06:36 AM
My thanksgiving team are the same as a manga or anime could be, with 6 beautiful contestants and the handsomest beast of tale seeker trying to defeat the evil raids that attack constantly the neighborhood. Every one in that team loves each other as a blood brothers pact and 'll defend they're family.

SWAYMOBILE
11-29-2016, 02:25 PM
Event Closed!

Thank you for participating in this event! To those who missed
their chance in this thread, please don't worry as there are more fun events to come in the future!

Please wait for your rewards to appear in your Inbox in-game.
We hope to see you all again in our other events. (http://forum.swayteam.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Events) :)