PDA

View Full Version : Django Active Bug

xXThRaXx
12-12-2016, 06:34 PM
Hello,

I recently got Django VIP and noticed that his skill to cast shield stops working after 3 casts and when he has taken 50% dmg

There is no info in the description saying there is a limit. If I knew it was 3 cast limit or under 50% I would not invest so much in him

SWAYMOBILE
12-15-2016, 10:10 AM
Hello,

I recently got Django VIP and noticed that his skill to cast shield stops working after 3 casts and when he has taken 50% dmg

There is no info in the description saying there is a limit. If I knew it was 3 cast limit or under 50% I would not invest so much in him

Thank you for reaching out to us.
There is an issue with the skill display at the moment (the white shield bar), which happens to become invisible at times, but the skill itself is functioning correctly and should not be stopping after 3 casts or taking 50% dmg.

Thank you,
Sway Support

xXThRaXx
12-19-2016, 07:18 PM
Excellent! Thanks for looking into this - so just to be clear the skill should be putting up a shield every time it is cast, and it is there just not visible sometimes?

Much appreciate the feeback, been having a blast with this game and the highly strategic elements.

SWAYMOBILE
12-20-2016, 10:43 AM
Excellent! Thanks for looking into this - so just to be clear the skill should be putting up a shield every time it is cast, and it is there just not visible sometimes?

Much appreciate the feeback, been having a blast with this game and the highly strategic elements.

Yup, that's correct.