PDA

View Full Version : Energy suggestion

Rintarou
12-28-2016, 11:37 AM
1. Game MUST show how long we need to wait for energy to be refilled
2. Reduce the time for energy refill. 1 energy refilled need 1 or 2 minutes .
3. Increase total energy bar more when player team level increases
My team level is 13 but total energy is only 54. What kind of joke is this, 54 energy can only let us run for 10 rounds (5 energy each) in dungeon

This game is a completely joke. We can only play for around 10 minutes and all of our energy are gone ( from full bar ). Yes, I spend gems to buy energy but game shouldn't be so greedy like this.you should learn from other games instead of being so greedy. If not, I'm sure that this game can only last MAX 2 months and be gone

Players are not stupid to play a game which only let them play for 10 minutes and wait for hours ( how long ?? Game doesn't show the clock)???) to be able to play again

If you listen to my suggestion, you will gain more players and get more money

I have played so many games so I know which part is good or not

Zed
12-28-2016, 07:09 PM
Wow there sparky, some civility.

1. You can tap your energy to see how much time is left until it is completely filled again. Already a feature.
2. One energy per minute is absolutely insane. A majority of mobile games I've played have been either five or ten minutes, with my favorite game currently having one of the lowest energy recharge times I've seen, at 1 every 3 minutes. It balances it out by having a lot of areas cost a high amount of stamina. I'm talking 50+ for one run.

Most of those games, Tactics Squad included, balance this out by having a lot of side content to accomplish. And there is QUITE a bit in this game on the side to do. By the time you are player level 10 and have done some dungeons, you have access to Infinite Dream, Handicap Battle, Boss mode, Offense, and Pvp. That's a lot. Especially if you actually try to have a different strategy each time you fight, instead of mindlessly doing it and moving on. You can also get MORE energy from things like the coin shop.

Also, new game. There's more content imminently coming.

TL;DR: This game's energy is fine, and similar to other games. 8 minutes does the job.

3. The game is not that old. We'll reach higher player levels that give higher energy.

Also, who is this "we"? Unless you're on some other website, this game has little to no community as of yet. That, or you're speaking for some unknown conglomerate, which I doubt with how you present yourself. You say "players are not stupid", but you're coming a bit short of presenting yourself as a genius, to say the least.

I have played plenty of games, and there's always somebody like you.

Rintarou
12-29-2016, 02:29 AM
Before insulting me, may I ask how far you have progressed the game ?
I can bet that you are still at the beginning stuff. That's why you haven't thought far ahead

1. Infinite dream : only 7 floors . What a joke is this ?
2. When you play Elite map, it cost 8 energy. And the drop rate for fragments are very bad on Elite stage 1-2. Only when you move to Elite stage 3-4, drop rate will be better.
Hey, 8 energy per run so with total 56 energy , you can only run 7 times and wait 8 minutes * 56
3. You don't play a lot of games and spend $ for games. Pretty much I am sure of that. I'm top players in multiple games and am willing to spend big money for games ( already 600$ for this one) . Go and check "Loki on Knight Lord" "Rintarou on goddess kiss " . That's my current games ( both are above VIP 12 and top 1).
With all that said, I can see clearly that all the thing from this game are just sucking $. You will be very stupid if you don't see it. Yes I don't mind about spending but I can see which part in the game they can improve.

Look at other similar games (7 knights, Soul seekers, summon war, monster super league, light,...) (I have played them all), these games all offers better energy system

You can argue with me now. However if devs won't improve it, I'm 100% sure that this game will DIE within 2 months. It will definitely won't have large players' base as other games. Yes you can say it is still new . But fuck it , is it really new? Why the fuck all of arena players from top 1-30 have full 6* team with S rank, I bet that you don't rank high in arena to see it.

mitdac01
12-29-2016, 05:37 AM
Hello I am a new member in this forum however i am happy to give some suggestions.

Firstly. Rintarou said is correct 8 minutes for 1 energy quite crazy slow reason why, I can simple compare this game with Summoner war or monster super league,

In Summoner war, energy recover about 5 minutes if you dont upgrade building, if you max all building energy recover about 3,8 minutes per energys.

Monster super League, have same recovery time about 5 minutes but , in MSL, they give players ton of energy,

1) player can get about 20 energy free or 30 depend on luck each hour, buy collect them in trees
2) they give alot free gem so player can refill energy all day and every cheap, 30 gem = 80 energy
3) They give alot free energy in event

With all energy in MSL , player sure can player 24/7 i still playing this game.

Conclusion, there are many Korean and Japanese game give free energy like that , and they make play have something to play with.

If i am correct , Zed you are manager or person has relation with this game but you dont play game much :))

I play this game about 3 days, i play 4 different account, I really, this game have big problem about energy, simple calculate

if i wait 1 hour to energy recover, i will have 60/8 = 7.5 energy it means i can run 1 elite Dungeon or 2 normal map Dungeon with 3 energy per map,

do you think its it too much :)) , who can wait 4 hour to play 10 minutes :)) if you think bc they dont have enough energy they will buy it by real money, i think you wrong :)) no one is stupid that much bc they know if you cant play so many other will not play this game after 3 days.

they will never ever buy gem in game if they know only they play that game.

If you are manager or developer this game, you should change way game work , maybe give more free energy or decrease gem to refill energy or reduce energy time recover.

I hope this game can popular like Summoner war or MSL now good luck

Rintarou
12-29-2016, 09:37 AM
When we reach map 6, Elite energy is 10, normal is 8 energy

This is fucking crazy. The energy system is definitely broken. The drop rate of fatestones in Elite map is low too

In order to evolve 4* to 5* , we need 150 fatestone
In order to evolve 5* to 6*, we need 300 fatestone

We can only refill 1 energy per 8 minutes, so tell me how many months we need to wait in order to be evolve our heroes ?

And seem like game doesn't want us to rank high in arena , from top 1-30 , we have to fight against full 6* team with S rank equipment

Note: you say we can get more energy from Coin shop. What kind of joke is this ? coin shop only sells total 20 energy every 6 hours and it is very costly too. Normal players won't buy it , they will save coins to buy Fatestones instead. Clearly that ZED doesn't play this game at all. He is definitely a developer or someone from the company.

So I still hold firm my statement, if game won't reduce energy system to 2 minutes per 1 energy, this game will die within 2 months. You can laugh me now and agree with me after 2 months
Free or small paid players will definitely quit after 1 week playing because game doesn't offer good free stuff and gems to let them farm
Then big spenders will quit after that because game is a ghost town

I post here because I want game to be more popular. That's why I tell you what is currently wrong and hope you can improve

My current rating for this game:
graphic: 3.5/5
energy system: 1/5
free stuff for free players to survive: 1/5
arena difficult: 5/5 (extremely). Seem like devs are cheating with us. Game is still new but all top spots from 1-30 players have FULL all team 6* at S rank. We all know that it is super costly to make a 6* hero and even more costly to make them become S rank. This is definitely cheating from Devs
Gameplay content: 2/5. Infinite dream only has 7 floors. Handicap battle is a JOKE because the difficulty is too high , because it is very hard to Evolve /Fusion so our heroes will be always at low stars and we will be stuck at Easy mode forever.
Pay to Win level: 7/5. This game is not at the pay to win level anymore. It has gone beyond that level. It is pay-to-win + pay-to-play level.

Overall rating: 2/5 . This game only wants to suck money hard. Any normal players will realize it right away.
Now i am scared that our time will be wasted with this game. Regret at spending 600$ for this game. I shouldn't have support this game at all

Rintarou
12-29-2016, 12:32 PM
trying to get money from players is not wrong at all. I totally support it because game needs income in order to have more update
However, in the case of this game it is SUPER extreme. It will lead to bad effect and make the game die in young age (2 months max)
1. broken energy system : not playable anymore. This type of game is all about farming farming to level up but game won't let players do it
2. Making evolve requirement is super hard in order to force players to use $ to buy fatestones. And make energy refilled very long so players can't farm for fatestones + not guaranteed and low drop rate of fatestones on elite maps
3. Cheating in arena ranking: make top 1-30 AI have full 6* team with S rank equipment so players will be forced to spend more $ if they want to rank high in arena
4. Shallow contents: infinite dream, handicap mode are all jokes.

Any players who have played this game for at least 3 days will understand all of my complaints

so plz make energy refilled to 2 minutes per energy. I don't want this game to die so fast so i can enjoy a little more

mitdac01
12-30-2016, 02:18 AM
Rintarou do you buy energy by money ?

What level you now and how many 4* and 5* you have and what is your guild :)) i would like to join your guild if you have :))

Let have fun together

Zed
12-30-2016, 06:24 AM
All I got out of your pointlessly long wall of text is that you whaled with your parent's credit card and blew through the content too quickly, and now you need too much energy to play high level content so early. Boohoo. Personal problem. Same with your high ranking units and fatestone requirements. While I agree fatestone requirements are too high, that's not what your thread was made about.

TL;DR. Type less and get to the point, instead of filling a thread with double posts and 3rd grade level math. No mobile game developer would be autistic enough to reduce their energy rates to as low a rate as 1 or 2 minutes each. Then everyone would blow through content too quickly, and be in the same rut as you.

Rintarou
12-30-2016, 05:09 PM
@Mitdact01, when i reached level 10 (2 days ago), i couldn't find a single guild on the list. So i made one Astera. Right now the guild only has 2 members so you can know that how new/popular this game is

So next

let's me tell you another ugly/cheating fact from this game. From top 1-30 arena ranking, you will see players with team level 20above + full 6* + S rank equipment. See how this game cheats their players now ? They don't want us to rank high in arena so we can get good amount of gem rewards

if you are real player like me, you will know for sure that this game won't let players enjoy playing the game but only want to suck $
1. energy system wants to suck $
2. Gem arena wants to suck $
3. Fatestone requirement wants to suck $
4. basically EVERYTHING

this is the first time i have seen a SUPER greedy game like this but it doesn't offer good content to let players play.
this is my honest advise to you my friend "don't invest your time into this game, I am sure that they will be gone within 2 months. I have seen so many games to have short lives now"

---------------------------------
@Zed you obviously are not gamer and don't play a lot of games. Have you ever checked out all of the famous/popular games which i have mentioned. If you are a developer of this game, please check them out and improve this game . Don't try to be too greedy . It will give opposite result

SWAYMOBILE
01-03-2017, 02:09 PM
@Mitdact01, when i reached level 10 (2 days ago), i couldn't find a single guild on the list. So i made one Astera. Right now the guild only has 2 members so you can know that how new/popular this game is

So next

let's me tell you another ugly/cheating fact from this game. From top 1-30 arena ranking, you will see players with team level 20above + full 6* + S rank equipment. See how this game cheats their players now ? They don't want us to rank high in arena so we can get good amount of gem rewards

if you are real player like me, you will know for sure that this game won't let players enjoy playing the game but only want to suck $
1. energy system wants to suck $
2. Gem arena wants to suck $
3. Fatestone requirement wants to suck $
4. basically EVERYTHING

this is the first time i have seen a SUPER greedy game like this but it doesn't offer good content to let players play.
this is my honest advise to you my friend "don't invest your time into this game, I am sure that they will be gone within 2 months. I have seen so many games to have short lives now"

---------------------------------
@Zed you obviously are not gamer and don't play a lot of games. Have you ever checked out all of the famous/popular games which i have mentioned. If you are a developer of this game, please check them out and improve this game . Don't try to be too greedy . It will give opposite result

Thank you all for the feedback. Will pass this information to the team and see what can be done.