PDA

View Full Version : Need help in Runestone System ( manager or admin pls explain )



mitdac01
01-01-2017, 08:34 AM
I buy some Runestone but i dont understand what its mean, how it work in game, Could you be kind explain about how many kind of Runestone and what is their effect ? It will more help full.

Thank you alot, Pls anyone have idea or knowledge about Runetone pls help Thanks

Rintarou
01-01-2017, 12:58 PM
I buy some Runestone but i dont understand what its mean, how it work in game, Could you be kind explain about how many kind of Runestone and what is their effect ? It will more help full.

Thank you alot, Pls anyone have idea or knowledge about Runetone pls help Thanks

you need Rank A and Above to equip runes
runes will give extra stats (like hp, def, atk,... ). This concept is not really new. You will see this kind of rune system in many games. However this game is taking advantage of the rune system to extreme and super greedy level. In other games, in order to enhance a rune we only need to use gold. In this game, you need to use another rune A to enhance a rune A. Rune AA to enhance rune AA. Rune S to enhance rune S(imposible to get and enhance . Well i am sure that these greedy devs will sell runes S through $ package soon)

Note: don't waste ur gems to buy runes 750 pack. The chance to get S rune is 0%, the chance to get AA rune is around 5%, the rest 95% is A runes

mitdac01
01-01-2017, 09:14 PM
Thank you , i joined your Guild let develop fast