PDA

View Full Version : Mana Gear

A JunE BuGG
01-03-2017, 07:18 PM
So the mana gear says gain xx mana in battle. Its either bugged or you guys need to change the wording to at the start of battle gain xx mana. From the current wording it sounds like you should gain that mana the whole match in my opinion. Lets say I have a 100 mana requirement on a skill and I have equipped mana gear to equal 100, so that skill should always be free because I will always have 100 mana from the gear.

like I mentioned above please take a look at the gear or change the wording. Thanks for the game really loving it!

SWAYMOBILE
01-18-2017, 11:38 AM
So the mana gear says gain xx mana in battle. Its either bugged or you guys need to change the wording to at the start of battle gain xx mana. From the current wording it sounds like you should gain that mana the whole match in my opinion. Lets say I have a 100 mana requirement on a skill and I have equipped mana gear to equal 100, so that skill should always be free because I will always have 100 mana from the gear.

like I mentioned above please take a look at the gear or change the wording. Thanks for the game really loving it!

Please reach out to us at svw_support@swayteam.com with the a screenshot of the gear with the issue, and we can take a further look into it.

Thank you,
Sway Support