PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes

Raks
01-17-2017, 01:15 PM
Where are the official patch notes posted?

SWAYMOBILE
01-17-2017, 02:26 PM
Where are the official patch notes posted?

Following will be the updates in the latest build (v1.5.0):
● NEW FEATURE - Villain Mastery
● Added auto mode in Colosseum
● Additional Medals from Raid
● Bug fixes

Please note that this information is also listed in "What's New" in the Google Play Store.

Raks
01-18-2017, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the reply.

Could you elaborate on the "more medals from Raid" ?

I'm level 44, attacking several players who are much higher level than I am (60-80). I am receiving exactly one medal per attack - despite never having attacked them before. When they retaliate, they take 5-7 medals away.

It would really help if you could explain how medals are calculated. Should I be attacking people who have bigger armies, more resources, higher ranking, or higher level to obtain more medals per attack.

Thanks!

SWAYMOBILE
01-18-2017, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the reply.

Could you elaborate on the "more medals from Raid" ?

I'm level 44, attacking several players who are much higher level than I am (60-80). I am receiving exactly one medal per attack - despite never having attacked them before. When they retaliate, they take 5-7 medals away.

It would really help if you could explain how medals are calculated. Should I be attacking people who have bigger armies, more resources, higher ranking, or higher level to obtain more medals per attack.

Thanks!

You will only receive 1 medal if you attack someone with significantly less medals in comparison.
Please attempt to challenge users who are around the same range or higher to receive more medals upon victory.