PDA

View Full Version : Bow Weapons

Mikolaj
01-26-2017, 05:28 AM
I'm having trouble understanding the appeal of Bows?

Does it not cost you extra turns? I can see how this would be helpful against VK-geared foes who heal X times per attack quantity, maybe?

Why would you equip a Bow that gives you +108% but rests for the next turn versus a weapon that gives you +4% attack? Or one that gives 6% bleeding damage?

A JunE BuGG
01-26-2017, 09:09 AM

Does it not cost you extra turns? I can see how this would be helpful against VK-geared foes who heal X times per attack quantity, maybe?

Why would you equip a Bow that gives you +108% but rests for the next turn versus a weapon that gives you +4% attack? Or one that gives 6% bleeding damage?

I don't understand it either. I hate the bow weapons, my favorite weapon is the bleed damage

SWAYMOBILE
01-26-2017, 10:07 AM

Thank you for the feedback.
Will pass this down to the team, and see what we can do.

Mikolaj
01-27-2017, 09:36 AM
I mean I'm not saying they're broken, but it seems almost like equipping it is boosting your attack one turn, then stunning you the next.

I also don't think weapons that boost your Attack by 5% (for example) actually boost your Attack number by 5%?

It seems that weapons that boost POW by 12 do more for you than a 5% weapon would. Is there an equation I don't know?

xXThRaXx
02-05-2017, 09:53 PM
BUMP - Bows suck :P

Mikolaj
02-14-2017, 09:04 PM
I've actually reconsidered my stance and see that there are a handful of villains that make sense for Bows. ;D

Dorchaes
04-03-2017, 09:46 PM
But dont make the mistake and give Kane a Bow :-)

babehboi
04-03-2017, 09:47 PM
or anyone that does multiple hits per turn (django, daniel, mark, etc)