PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Invite not working

Pochi
01-29-2017, 02:31 PM
Initially, the first week into the game, the facebook invite would work, and recently testing it again, the invite bar isn't increasing and doesn't seem to show progress. 2540 As I would also love to invite some of my friends to play, I don't think the facebook invite/referral is working at the moment

In the image posted above, I clicked invite on a friend, and the tab remained greyed out and the bar isn't incrementing.

In game name is Pochix3

SWAYMOBILE
01-30-2017, 11:40 AM
Initially, the first week into the game, the facebook invite would work, and recently testing it again, the invite bar isn't increasing and doesn't seem to show progress. 2540 As I would also love to invite some of my friends to play, I don't think the facebook invite/referral is working at the moment

In the image posted above, I clicked invite on a friend, and the tab remained greyed out and the bar isn't incrementing.

In game name is Pochix3

Thank you for reporting your issue.
We will take a look and hopefully can have the issue fixed soon.

SWAYMOBILE
01-31-2017, 05:17 PM

In game name is Pochix3

We have identified the cause, and will be fixed in an upcoming update.