PDA

View Full Version : Resources & Hourly Rates

babehboi
02-01-2017, 07:15 PM
Hi! I'm not sure if the resources we're getting that is shown is truly what's actually occuring. I've noticed on several occasions that when I check and hour or so later, i'm not getting what would have been described...

Now that I think about it, is the naming of the fields wrong too? From hourly food & gold production?

Something's amiss.

SWAYMOBILE
02-03-2017, 02:53 PM
Hi! I'm not sure if the resources we're getting that is shown is truly what's actually occuring. I've noticed on several occasions that when I check and hour or so later, i'm not getting what would have been described...

Now that I think about it, is the naming of the fields wrong too? From hourly food & gold production?

Something's amiss.

Thank you for reaching out to us.
We will take a look and see if issues are found.

SWAYMOBILE
02-07-2017, 10:18 AM

Something's amiss.

We believe the text labeling is incorrect, and your "Quantity" should be your "Amount in Possession" and the bottom hourly productions are suppose to be Gold on the left, and Food on the right.
This fix will be applied in an upcoming update.