PDA

View Full Version : Which heroes to use? And how does the ranking system work?

Asacio
02-15-2017, 01:05 PM
Hi! First question:
As far as Ive seen there are 2 main characteristics to know whether or not a hero is good:
Number of stars and rank (such as R, AA, S, V...)
Who does that system work? How do I upgrade those stats?

That being said: Do I need a hero with a good number of stars to start working and then uprade the letter? Which heroes should I focus on?
Are there any heroes better than others or are they equally good once upgraded? I dont know much about the game Ive just started. Thanks for your patience and help ^^

Selo
02-16-2017, 01:22 PM
Go to the library, there you can see the heroes
You cant upgrade the rarity.
Need fatestones to upgrade stars.

Asacio
02-17-2017, 11:44 AM
Go to the library, there you can see the heroes
You cant upgrade the rarity.
Need fatestones to upgrade stars.

But are all heroes equally good (statistics)?
And what is the letter of every hero? Ive seen there are potions to upgrade that but Im unsure about what it actually does to the hero :V

SWAYMOBILE
02-20-2017, 11:00 AM
But are all heroes equally good (statistics)?
And what is the letter of every hero? Ive seen there are potions to upgrade that but Im unsure about what it actually does to the hero :V

In terms of what the letters represent, there are two different representation displayed on each Hero:
1) Rank (B, B+, A, A+ AA, AA+ S)
The Rank will increase as you upgrade your Hero's gear (or use a potion), and this will naturally increase the stats of each Hero as well. Not all Heroes have equal stats as this is balanced out based on other factors such as the Hero's position, Skill, Tactic Ability, etc. You will need to figure out what group of Heroes works the best for your play style or mode you are playing in.
2) Rarirty (N, C, U, R, V, E)
The Rarity of a Hero will not change, and simply represents how rare the specific Hero is.

Asacio
02-21-2017, 12:40 PM
In terms of what the letters represent, there are two different representation displayed on each Hero:
1) Rank (B, B+, A, A+ AA, AA+ S)
The Rank will increase as you upgrade your Hero's gear (or use a potion), and this will naturally increase the stats of each Hero as well. Not all Heroes have equal stats as this is balanced out based on other factors such as the Hero's position, Skill, Tactic Ability, etc. You will need to figure out what group of Heroes works the best for your play style or mode you are playing in.
2) Rarirty (N, C, U, R, V, E)
The Rarity of a Hero will not change, and simply represents how rare the specific Hero is.

Ok! Understood. One more thing. What exactly is fusion?
If seen that when level and rank are maxed out I can use "fusion". I guess that I get either a humanoide or a monster. Question is: Is the rarity of the new fused character higher?
So I guess I need to:
- Take all my heroes to rank S and max level (max stars too?) and then
- Fuse 2 of them to get a better rarity, is that it?

If not, how do I get a E hero? >.<
thanks!

PODS
02-21-2017, 04:47 PM
Ok! Understood. One more thing. What exactly is fusion?
If seen that when level and rank are maxed out I can use "fusion". I guess that I get either a humanoide or a monster. Question is: Is the rarity of the new fused character higher?
So I guess I need to:
- Take all my heroes to rank S and max level (max stars too?) and then
- Fuse 2 of them to get a better rarity, is that it?

If not, how do I get a E hero? >.<
thanks!

As per what I saw, there's 3 things to measure,
- Rarity
- Number of Stars
- Rank

Better Rarity, only through luck.. (Fusion or Summon)

Number of Stars is a bit easier, Fuse two 2star heroes to get a 3star hero, two 3star = 4star... (Besides summon..)

Rank, Every 5lvls you can upgrade the hero rank, 1star hero can upgrade 3 times, since its max lvl is 15. (More star, More lvl, more rank).

Best regards.