PDA

View Full Version : Problem with purchasing, playstorepopup said contact you if persisted

BL00DY1
02-15-2017, 09:06 PM
Hi, first off i want to let you know that although it took over a week to really grab ahold of me, i am now officially hooked on super villain wars! Great game guys! Glad there are still provrammers who can be oroginal like you have here. So many are just cheap knock offs and clones lof games that lost my interest years ago. Finding this is a breath of fresh air and gives me hope since you didnt steal a crappy game and relabel it just for a quick buck! THANK YOU!!!!

Now for the bad part, google kept advising me that playstore was having errors while attempting to commumicate with the game and it had to restart a few times and advised to contact you directly each time if persisted.

Not a big deal except it gave me a precessing error when tried to by growth pack 2 after reloaded more than enough via playcard. I was within the proper time frame, but siad error processing and wanted different form of payment and would not even attempt to process pack2 again. I had never used a playcard before here just debit card so after a few hours decided to try to purchse a different item to see if same results. Strangely it went through as normal. But still refused all attempts to buy growth pack 2.

Next thing i knew i had the lvl reward for 40. :-(

I ususlly would be :-) at thatcpoint, but was rather upset with myself for getting so caught up hinestly because after 40 the item was no longer visible as i had feared wheh saw 40. I proceeded to play regardless and spent the balance on other items reguardless. But i really did want to get all the growth packs. Not only are they a great deal, but also made me keep coming back when usually i make just one $10-20 purchse and either game grabs me that day immediately or more often keep searching.

Growth pack one forced me to put in more time when woukd have left and helped keep me from making poor choices in spending also since divided up luckily so when saw how to make better use wasnt really our for once! Yay! �� I tried similar package at world of warships last year but it was so slow returning that before half way even, many weeks lạter btw yet not even close to break even point or whst could have gotten normslly for less and not felt like always broke, a patch made my model phone became incompatible and it was relace phone after 90 day or sorry. Here i didnt feel like it was all being held ransom, even oulasted my thec20 days and loved it!

But now i have missed 2 and honestly not sure about 3 because i already spent money on gems/coin pack and some engraving runes and it just feels like to big a step and a final one even right away again so soon but have run through pack 1& missed 2 so completely out and it sucks... ��

Could you please allow me get purchase it please? Or the same amount for the cost of my #2 if keeps locked in error like did for many levels already?

Thanks again for your efforts and originality when stuck in the midst of this depressing clone war of most others today who just essentially slap a face lift and a new dress on their old girl tricked into wasting $100 on another lousy date, dejavu... lol

Please keep it up, we are counting on you! ��

BL00DY1
02-15-2017, 10:29 PM
Oh! Almost forgot to mention why i let myself get carried away and 40 snuck up on me... In the gem pack i purchased which was charged 15.99, almost cost of pack 2,but is listed as14.99 btw. Not a big deal really. But while I did receive everyrging listed for the pack i feel it was mostly likely a mistake that coins where given instead of food since had to farm food to use the gems and was no obvious reason for the coins to be in it instead. Which was what i was in the middle of when 40 snuck up on me, gathering food so could promote... ;-)

SWAYMOBILE
02-16-2017, 10:51 AM
Oh! Almost forgot to mention why i let myself get carried away and 40 snuck up on me... In the gem pack i purchased which was charged 15.99, almost cost of pack 2,but is listed as14.99 btw. Not a big deal really. But while I did receive everyrging listed for the pack i feel it was mostly likely a mistake that coins where given instead of food since had to farm food to use the gems and was no obvious reason for the coins to be in it instead. Which was what i was in the middle of when 40 snuck up on me, gathering food so could promote... ;-)

Thank you for your feedback and support.
Unfortunately we are unable retrigger a Pack in the Shop that does out of its limit (in this case, level), and the Gem Pack is designed to be provide Gold, but we will take your feedback in consideration.

BL00DY1
02-16-2017, 11:59 AM
Well thats a bummer and fyi i am again having these commumication issues with notice saying speak to you all. Are you familiar with it already? Can ltry io remember to take a ss of the ninext time also if feel it will help and it hsd only happened these 2 day, not before.