PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions to make the game more dynamic

SirSombra
02-16-2017, 09:22 AM
The game feels very solo besides from the Hero Arena, so it will be good to make it a little bit more dynamic, this way players won't get too bored even if there is no energy left:

1. Make a chat, it's a simple yet effective way to communicate. This way players could share information about their experiences in the game, ask for advices (e.g who are the stronger riders, who are the weakest). They can chat other things besides the game, and it can also make the guild system a little bit better (because you can recruit from chat).

2. And that last thing leaves me to this: guild system is not good. I had to open a forum thread to recruit people in my guild. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but a lot of people (like me) don't like to use forums, but preffer in-game communication. I had to make a thread to recruit people on my guild, and now to express some advices.
Also make the guild description longer, to adress rules, and so on in them.

3. PvP seems a rushed idea considered the many things that need to be improved, but is not a bad idea.

4. The energy system. I'll go to the point on this one. Make it 5 minutes to refill 1 energy, 8 minutes is VERY long, even considering the amount of energy we get from pushes. If you're not going to change the way the game works (fusion, ranking up, enchants, etc.) at least give us f2p players a way to catch up, giving us the chance to increase progress per day. Make that one, please.

For now that is all I think I have to say. This game has potential, but we need to make sure that potential doesn't go to waste. I hope you can listen to at least the energy system fails (that lots of people complaint) and make it more bearable.
Thanks for your time Admin/user, that read these suggestions.

SWAYMOBILE
02-16-2017, 10:53 AM
The game feels very solo besides from the Hero Arena, so it will be good to make it a little bit more dynamic, this way players won't get too bored even if there is no energy left:

1. Make a chat, it's a simple yet effective way to communicate. This way players could share information about their experiences in the game, ask for advices (e.g who are the stronger riders, who are the weakest). They can chat other things besides the game, and it can also make the guild system a little bit better (because you can recruit from chat).

2. And that last thing leaves me to this: guild system is not good. I had to open a forum thread to recruit people in my guild. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but a lot of people (like me) don't like to use forums, but preffer in-game communication. I had to make a thread to recruit people on my guild, and now to express some advices.
Also make the guild description longer, to adress rules, and so on in them.

3. PvP seems a rushed idea considered the many things that need to be improved, but is not a bad idea.

4. The energy system. I'll go to the point on this one. Make it 5 minutes to refill 1 energy, 8 minutes is VERY long, even considering the amount of energy we get from pushes. If you're not going to change the way the game works (fusion, ranking up, enchants, etc.) at least give us f2p players a way to catch up, giving us the chance to increase progress per day. Make that one, please.

For now that is all I think I have to say. This game has potential, but we need to make sure that potential doesn't go to waste. I hope you can listen to at least the energy system fails (that lots of people complaint) and make it more bearable.
Thanks for your time Admin/user, that read these suggestions.

Thank you for your feedback.
Both chat and an improved guild system is something we are looking into.
Will pass down the remaining feedback down to the team and see what we can do.