PDA

View Full Version : Question on summoning...

Sediar
03-22-2017, 07:01 PM
When I pull a 1 star or 2 star villain, is it best to just build from then or absorb for material and wait to pull a better starred version?

babehboi
03-25-2017, 10:51 PM
When I pull a 1 star or 2 star villain, is it best to just build from then or absorb for material and wait to pull a better starred version?

I wouldn't absorb them for material...

If it's a 1* that is easy to obtain sure...but some 1* and 2*s are really good espcially once their VIP...even as high level as I am now, I still rely on some of them that i've promoted up the ranks to 5*.

Just depends on your playing style...and guarantee it will change as you start moving up and fully understand the game mechanics and strategies behind it.

Seegul
04-18-2017, 01:30 AM
I wouldn't absorb them for material...

If it's a 1* that is easy to obtain sure...but some 1* and 2*s are really good espcially once their VIP...even as high level as I am now, I still rely on some of them that i've promoted up the ranks to 5*.

Just depends on your playing style...and guarantee it will change as you start moving up and fully understand the game mechanics and strategies behind it.

What are some of your favorite monsters?

Kithkana
04-19-2017, 03:05 PM
Some of 1 or 2 star we use are vip

1 Stars units:

1. Madgil (defensive unit for cities) PVP + PVE
2. Daphne (defensive unit for cities)PVP
4. Einstein (Prison and int builder)

2 Stars units:

1. Kintai (defensive unit for cities however need high Guardian stone for it to work)PVP
2. Noas (Int builder)
3. Dune (int builder plus loot hero) PVE + PVP
4. Cain (Defensive unit for cities or attack) PVE + PVP

Seegul
04-19-2017, 05:29 PM
Some of 1 or 2 star we use are vip

1 Stars units:

1. Madgil (defensive unit for cities) PVP + PVE
2. Daphne (defensive unit for cities)PVP
4. Einstein (Prison and int builder)

2 Stars units:

1. Kintai (defensive unit for cities however need high Guardian stone for it to work)PVP
2. Noas (Int builder)
3. Dune (int builder plus loot hero) PVE + PVP
4. Cain (Defensive unit for cities or attack) PVE + PVP

Thanks for share ;);)