PDA

View Full Version : PSA/Bug report: Don't combine without the proper scroll

AzazelHell
04-04-2017, 03:10 PM
Hi,

I'm here to report that the greyed out buttons under the "Combine" tab still work.

It's pretty much impossible to accidentally do this but (worst case scenario) it could potentially cause a player to lose a bunch of 6 Star Premium cards and 10,000 Coins, so I guess it's worth posting.

I found myself having difficulty explaining this so I listed the steps on how to recreate the bug:

1. Go to the "Monster" tab.

2. Tap the "Combine" button on the top of the screen.

3. Scroll down to one of the greyed out options and tap it. (ie. Select one Water Element Premium 6 Star)

4. When it prompts you, tap "Confirm".

5. Tap the greyed out "Select Materials" button at the top of the screen.

6. Select 8 Water Element "6 stars" as you normally would and the tap "Start Combine" and "Confirm"

7. Choose the premium card and tap "Confirm"

All 8 of the selected cards and 10,000 coins will disappear from the inventory and a "Combine_Failure_By_Invalid_Book" error message shows up.

Here's an old screenshot where I sacrificed a Mimic and some coins to illustrate:

SWAYMOBILE
04-05-2017, 09:41 AM
Hi,

I'm here to report that the greyed out buttons under the "Combine" tab still work.

It's pretty much impossible to accidentally do this but (worst case scenario) it could potentially cause a player to lose a bunch of 6 Star Premium cards and 10,000 Coins, so I guess it's worth posting.

I found myself having difficulty explaining this so I listed the steps on how to recreate the bug:

1. Go to the "Monster" tab.

2. Tap the "Combine" button on the top of the screen.

3. Scroll down to one of the greyed out options and tap it. (ie. Select one Water Element Premium 6 Star)

4. When it prompts you, tap "Confirm".

5. Tap the greyed out "Select Materials" button at the top of the screen.

6. Select 8 Water Element "6 stars" as you normally would and the tap "Start Combine" and "Confirm"

7. Choose the premium card and tap "Confirm"

All 8 of the selected cards and 10,000 coins will disappear from the inventory and a "Combine_Failure_By_Invalid_Book" error message shows up.

Here's an old screenshot where I sacrificed a Mimic and some coins to illustrate:

Thank you for the report.
This may take some time for a fix, but we will look into it.