PDA

View Full Version : Trade Bug

babehboi
04-09-2017, 09:24 AM

I think there should be a way to cancel a trade. In this instance I'm stuck, forever, because the user who I was trading with left the guild...The system is trying to find the connection to that person - and my ship had sailed with them as they left the guild.

=P.

Anyways - I don't know of any way to resolve this.

Thanks!

sway_support
04-10-2017, 04:37 PM

I think there should be a way to cancel a trade. In this instance I'm stuck, forever, because the user who I was trading with left the guild...The system is trying to find the connection to that person - and my ship had sailed with them as they left the guild.

=P.

Thanks!

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry for the inconvenience.
We will notify our developers about the issue and find a way to fix it.
Thank you.

sway_support
04-11-2017, 12:42 PM

=P.

Thanks!

Hello babehboi,
Are you still experiencing the same issue?
Can you give us more details about the issue,
if you have, how were you able to solve the issue, when did that message disappear, did that message appear in other places too?
Thank you.

moodle
04-12-2017, 03:30 PM
I have noticed this with my guild as well, it happens to everyone who is trading with the person while they are kicked/leave at the same time. From that point forward you get that error message and it only corrects itself the next day after you are facing a new guild, for the remainder of that guildwar you cannot trade.

sway_support
04-13-2017, 12:51 PM
I have noticed this with my guild as well, it happens to everyone who is trading with the person while they are kicked/leave at the same time. From that point forward you get that error message and it only corrects itself the next day after you are facing a new guild, for the remainder of that guildwar you cannot trade.

Thank you moodle! We will take a look into this issue, and find a way to solve it.