PDA

View Full Version : "The villain is conducting another mission."

Sediar
04-09-2017, 03:36 PM
This has been occurring all day. I make headway on the battlefield against another guild, then suddenly this glitch begins to occur. The target isn't changing characters, I've tried multiple targets. I'm not in the middle of being attacked. No route has suddenly been made unavailable. It's as though someone on the other guild's team inactivated our ability to attack them entirely.

But I'll assume, it's a glitch, yes?

sway_support
04-10-2017, 04:11 PM
This has been occurring all day. I make headway on the battlefield against another guild, then suddenly this glitch begins to occur. The target isn't changing characters, I've tried multiple targets. I'm not in the middle of being attacked. No route has suddenly been made unavailable. It's as though someone on the other guild's team inactivated our ability to attack them entirely.

But I'll assume, it's a glitch, yes?

Hello there,We apologize for the inconvenience.
Could you please contact us through svw_support@swayteam.com with the screenshot of your issue?

moodle
04-12-2017, 03:34 PM
This error message occurs when one of the villians you are attempting to attack with has become injured as a result of a previous attack or defense, only way to get around it is to heal the injured character or use a different one. Unfortunately it does not show that they are injured when loading your attack team in the battlefield in this case.

sway_support
04-13-2017, 01:11 PM
This error message occurs when one of the villians you are attempting to attack with has become injured as a result of a previous attack or defense, only way to get around it is to heal the injured character or use a different one. Unfortunately it does not show that they are injured when loading your attack team in the battlefield in this case.

Hello moodle, thank you for your report. We will take a look into the issue.

babehboi
04-13-2017, 05:20 PM
To add to it: to remedy this situation just reset and auto your guys. it will just pick the most appropriate or strongest. (it's just lag time imo)