PDA

View Full Version : Guild chat and guild search

Keflar
03-08-2016, 08:21 AM
I think a lot of players want to know, is there ever going to be a guild chat? Especially since the general chat is usually inactive and is annoying to look at with its small text, and constant "Player has drawn 5 or 6 star card" or "TALESEEKER won yesterday's Shadow of God" lol.

Also, before our guild was top 20 there was no way to search us up or see our raid results. There should be some sort of simple search function similar to the "search friend" to find out about the guild you are in or guilds you want to join. Or at least include information about more than just the top 20 guilds.

... Oh and increasing max guild members to like 25 or 30 would be nice too, but I think not as important as implementing guild chat or guild search...

sway_support
03-08-2016, 06:42 PM
I think a lot of players want to know, is there ever going to be a guild chat? Especially since the general chat is usually inactive and is annoying to look at with its small text, and constant "Player has drawn 5 or 6 star card" or "TALESEEKER won yesterday's Shadow of God" lol.

Also, before our guild was top 20 there was no way to search us up or see our raid results. There should be some sort of simple search function similar to the "search friend" to find out about the guild you are in or guilds you want to join. Or at least include information about more than just the top 20 guilds.

... Oh and increasing max guild members to like 25 or 30 would be nice too, but I think not as important as implementing guild chat or guild search...

Hi Keflar,

Thanks for the feedback. Regarding the Guild chat and Guild search functions, we've just updated the game and you may now chat privately with Guild mates or search for Guilds by name. To search for Guilds by name, just tap on the Menu button in the upper right-hand corner of the Main Screen and tap on the Guild button to see your options.

As for increasing the maximum number of members per Guild, we've made sure to note down your suggestion for consideration in future updates to the game. We hope you continue supporting us and thank you kindly for taking the time to tell us what you think needs to be improved in the game.

Sincerely,
Sway Support

Keflar
03-08-2016, 07:47 PM
sway_support,

Thank you for the fast response, however to "chat privately" with a message was not what I was suggesting.. I was suggesting more of a real chat function for the future - one in which everyone in the guild could simultaneously participate in.

It's true that guild search does exist, but I can't see other guilds (other than top 20) if I'm already in a guild, and also no guilds other than the top 20 know how well their members do in Shadow of God raid.

Again, none of this is really necessary, just suggestions for making guilds better in the future.

sway_support
03-09-2016, 06:23 PM
Hi Keflar,

We are sorry for the confusion. What we meant is that there is now a separate tab for Guild chat under the Chat feature. This can be found by tapping on the Chat icon and changing to the Guild tab.
We've also added this in the Guild Tips and Guide section of our Forum:
http://forum.swayteam.com/showthread.php?10-TIPS-Guild

Once again, thank you very much for your feedback and we've made sure to note down your suggestions for consideration in future updates to the game.

Sincerely,
Sway Support