PDA

View Full Version : Guild war map not updating!

BL00DY1
04-26-2017, 01:28 PM
Hi and again thanks for this awesome game first and foremost! Keep up the good work!

Secondly though, I have a major issue. When we take over a farm or mine factor on the map our characters portrait is displayed above it. And until just recently it would be replaced with a picture of which ever item corresponding to location was ready to be taken.

Now in order to get or even see they are available I must remove withdraw the heros and then replace them before it displays anything other than a hero portrait. Very annoying and has caused me to falsely believe important items, such as cannon balls to me because largest in group, were being taken selfishy and not even being used.

Please look into this, thanks!

BL00DY1

sway_support
04-26-2017, 03:56 PM
Hi and again thanks for this awesome game first and foremost! Keep up the good work!

Secondly though, I have a major issue. When we take over a farm or mine factor on the map our characters portrait is displayed above it. And until just recently it would be replaced with a picture of which ever item corresponding to location was ready to be taken.

Now in order to get or even see they are available I must remove withdraw the heros and then replace them before it displays anything other than a hero portrait. Very annoying and has caused me to falsely believe important items, such as cannon balls to me because largest in group, were being taken selfishy and not even being used.

Please look into this, thanks!

BL00DY1

Hello Bl00dy1,

Thank you always for reaching out to us!
And we are truly sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

We have noticed that there are issues with displaying available resources to collect from the city buildings
and Guild Battlefield.

Our developers are currently still working on it to find a way to solve this issue.

Once again, we are truly sorry for the issue.