PDA

View Full Version : In-app payment said complete but never received goods for my purchase.

Rryne
05-12-2017, 09:07 AM
I bought 2 $4.99 packages where Im supposed to get double the amount of gems. The first time bought it said payment complete but I never received any gems. I thought it was maybe a glitch so I tried again the $4.99, and again the payment said comete but again nothing received for the money spent not even the special prize for purchase event. I thought maybe it had to do with the double gem kind of purchase so I decided to try and buy the monthly package at $8.99 where I get a large amount of gems upfront and then a set amount each day for a month however once again I did not receive anything for my money spent nor am I now getting the daily set gem amount. I checked my bank as well as google play receipts and I definitely was charged $4.99 + $4.99+ $8.99= $18.97. Which I can send proof for if need be. I'm a big fan of Super Villan game and this has never happened before when buying things. I was pretty surprised and this has become quite a big bummer. I had a hard time finding out how to contact you/customer service so hopefully this works. I would really appreciate any help on this matter instead of having to go through Google Play to take care of it. This game is a favorite of mine and I really hope we can resolve this issue so that I can either get my money back or my full money's worth which is the double gems at $4.99 and again another $4.99 double gem amount w/ purchase event gifts plus the monthly package at $8.99 I paid for with the large amount of gems upfront and any daily gems for the month. Like I said my money back or the things that I was owed would work eitherway. I just want to finally be able to play again without feeling stressed out and bitter that I lost my money. Anyhow thank you again and I appreciate your help on this matter. My in-game name is: Rryne. If that helps locating me.
Ive even trouble shooted for this problem.
-Here is some of the trouble shooting I've already tried:
I've updated google play and made sure Super Villain was updated as well in google play.
I've turned my phone off and on again
I've force stopped the game and restarted it.
None of the above has helped.

Again I appreciate any help on this matter. Thank you so much.

Rryne

sway_support
05-15-2017, 01:44 PM
I bought 2 $4.99 packages where Im supposed to get double the amount of gems. The first time bought it said payment complete but I never received any gems. I thought it was maybe a glitch so I tried again the $4.99, and again the payment said comete but again nothing received for the money spent not even the special prize for purchase event. I thought maybe it had to do with the double gem kind of purchase so I decided to try and buy the monthly package at $8.99 where I get a large amount of gems upfront and then a set amount each day for a month however once again I did not receive anything for my money spent nor am I now getting the daily set gem amount. I checked my bank as well as google play receipts and I definitely was charged $4.99 + $4.99+ $8.99= $18.97. Which I can send proof for if need be. I'm a big fan of Super Villan game and this has never happened before when buying things. I was pretty surprised and this has become quite a big bummer. I had a hard time finding out how to contact you/customer service so hopefully this works. I would really appreciate any help on this matter instead of having to go through Google Play to take care of it. This game is a favorite of mine and I really hope we can resolve this issue so that I can either get my money back or my full money's worth which is the double gems at $4.99 and again another $4.99 double gem amount w/ purchase event gifts plus the monthly package at $8.99 I paid for with the large amount of gems upfront and any daily gems for the month. Like I said my money back or the things that I was owed would work eitherway. I just want to finally be able to play again without feeling stressed out and bitter that I lost my money. Anyhow thank you again and I appreciate your help on this matter. My in-game name is: Rryne. If that helps locating me.
Ive even trouble shooted for this problem.
-Here is some of the trouble shooting I've already tried:
I've updated google play and made sure Super Villain was updated as well in google play.
I've turned my phone off and on again
I've force stopped the game and restarted it.
None of the above has helped.

Again I appreciate any help on this matter. Thank you so much.

Rryne

Hello there,
Thank you for reaching out to us, and we are truly sorry about the issue.
We will help you solve this issue.
Can you contact us through svw_support@swayteam.com to assist you better?
Also, when you reach out to us through svw_support@swayteam.com, please tell us the date you were trying to make this purchases as well. Also if possible, please give us GPA number.
Thank you, and once again we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.