PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade 2.1.0 Issues

babehboi
05-18-2017, 12:43 PM

When you are opening the Inventory or tryign to persuade and I think some other lists - this ATK Korean chracter appears. (sent wrong screenshot and saved wrong...must wait til it shows up again)

There is significant lag/issues with the Guild Battlefield not updating correctly. For instance:
a Farm was showing I can pull the resources...clicking it says must need import...refresh-...shows taken over...exit battlefield and it shows again still....

Other times lag between something being taken over and being killed/peace status.

babehboi
05-18-2017, 12:50 PM

sway_support
05-18-2017, 03:07 PM

When you are opening the Inventory or tryign to persuade and I think some other lists - this ATK Korean chracter appears. (sent wrong screenshot and saved wrong...must wait til it shows up again)

There is significant lag/issues with the Guild Battlefield not updating correctly. For instance:
a Farm was showing I can pull the resources...clicking it says must need import...refresh-...shows taken over...exit battlefield and it shows again still....

Other times lag between something being taken over and being killed/peace status.

Hello there,
Thank you for reaching out to us, and we are truly sorry about the issue.
We will notify these issues to our developers to take care of them.
Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

babehboi
05-18-2017, 11:07 PM

the other occurence

Magram
05-20-2017, 07:49 AM
Some other issues with latest patch :

- The game overall seems a lot slower than before, something is hogging memory.
- Before patch, every villain lists had their own filter memory. Now they seem to all share the same one meaning if in persuasion panel I set to filter by INT, it will be filtered by INT in Altar of Darkness too.
- The filter by Recommended seems to only sort by level ascending now
- In the battle prepation screen (the one where you position your villains), the little colored triangles displayed good or bad match-ups aren't always displaying anymore

babehboi
05-21-2017, 11:36 PM
Another bug - your GUild ACtive Skill Time to Kill is not working - there is no performance increase on your characters once it's cast

sway_support
05-22-2017, 02:11 PM
Hello all,

thank you all for your reports, and we apologize for the inconvenience these issues may have caused.

We will find ways to fix issues as soon as possible.

Once again, we are truly sorry for the issues.