PDA

View Full Version : game bugs

cadaverescu
06-06-2017, 06:25 AM
1) game closes sometimes in the current version
2) i got 0 prisoners yesterday in 2k energy farming. Restarted the game and got back to my usual rate of 1 every 2 fights.
3) the cannonballs from the cannonball factory if picked up by a teammate do not stack up to me over my limit. If i pick them up they stack over my limit. This should be changed in either- teammate can not pick up cannonballs from farm he does not own or teammate overflows all team cannonballs. It seriously affects the PVP aspect of the game
4) the persuasion chance displayed by hero is around 200% but the actual chance is around 5%. the display should be changed to show real chances or nothing

sway_support
06-06-2017, 03:10 PM
1) game closes sometimes in the current version
2) i got 0 prisoners yesterday in 2k energy farming. Restarted the game and got back to my usual rate of 1 every 2 fights.
3) the cannonballs from the cannonball factory if picked up by a teammate do not stack up to me over my limit. If i pick them up they stack over my limit. This should be changed in either- teammate can not pick up cannonballs from farm he does not own or teammate overflows all team cannonballs. It seriously affects the PVP aspect of the game
4) the persuasion chance displayed by hero is around 200% but the actual chance is around 5%. the display should be changed to show real chances or nothing

Hello there,

First off, we are truly sorry for the issues you experienced.
We will notify issues to our developers to investigate and as well as other points you have pointed out.

Thank you.

cadaverescu
06-08-2017, 06:19 AM
last evening could not finish the daily quest to get 3 prisoners.
burned 2k energy, played for 2 hours did only get 2 prisoners. Had 2 heroes in the group with +40% prisoner chance for nothing.
even attacked all ppl in guild war.
it is not the small amount of gems that were lost because of a bug, it is the frustration paired with this bug

cadaverescu
07-06-2017, 08:45 AM
Kane second skill Shadow slash should make him hit 3 times. "increases the number of attacks by 2. If you watch the battle you will see he only hits 2 times and the damage report is only 2 times. This makes him a crappy hero.
Also the redeye fierce blizard triggers to equal lvl? then the text should say so.

cadaverescu
07-07-2017, 12:54 PM
poporing skill does not increase the cap damage with the stat only the percentage. Should also increase the cap with the stat

cadaverescu
07-24-2017, 12:57 AM
on PVP in city defense/offence the shield and mana on villains behave weird.
Namely the heroes start with 0 mana (even the ones with skill to start with 200), do not recharge mana until shield down.
And not even constantly happens, sometimes the offenders, sometimes the defenders.
This produces really weird results in PVP.
I had defeats from weaker attackers by this bug