PDA

View Full Version : ATK vs Health

Magram
07-19-2017, 02:13 PM
Hi all,

As I progress more and more towards what could be called "end-game", it seems that the best way to gem villains is with only Vitality gems and to engrave going only on the second line ( health + skill attack %).

The ATK stat seems to be easier to increase than the Health stat and also having more Health is more important than having higher ATK since if you can't survive the first skill attack from your opponent, it doens't matter how hard you can hit.

Anyone has similar experience or am I just missing something ?

seifer85
07-19-2017, 07:04 PM
hello, i can tell you my team.

django tank
thailant tank + stun 2 times
nuka dmg dealer
ranko stun 1 time

with this I can lvl up builds and do a lot of thing... equipment, "grabado", skills etc....

jewels are

django hp
thailant hp
nuka dmg
ranko dmg

with nuka vip you kill all the moobs and with thailant and ranko you stunn the boss....
for more dmg I change ranko for BASCO (jewels dmg)... and if I need more dmg skill change ranko for guiuliath (jewels dmg, and allways on the 5 spoth).

sorry for my bad english

Mowuee
10-17-2018, 09:04 AM
Yeah, this system is quite complicated. Indeed it'd be better if it was more apparent. But for now, I can't pay attention to the game. I got sick and have to take treatments. Thankfully, I solved problems with medicines. On canadianhealthncaremall.com (https://canadianhealthncaremall.com/) I order them at a really advantageous price.

Nordquist
11-01-2018, 03:17 AM
You should look to strike a balance between those two stats. You want to survive the hardest hits, while trying to do the most damage that you can after that.

Nikerik
01-06-2019, 06:22 AM
The most interesting thing for me to know is how one can buy something on the Internet using cryptocurrency. I was surfing the net and came across this site https://worldpharm365.com/product/priligy-60mg-dapoxetine-prejac-buy-with-bitcoin/ . As you can see, it offers you to buy pills with bitcoin. But on the site I can see only dollar prices. So, what's this all about? Is it really possible to purchase things with btc?