PDA

View Full Version : Block Bad Hands

Ponteaus
03-15-2016, 05:25 PM
I posted this in the old forums. Not sure if the dev team saw it before those were deleted, so I'm reposting.

There should be a setting that prevents the players from playing a bad hand. A "bad hand" should be defined as any hand that doesn't continue the combo. If a player had this option enabled and tries to play a hand that would break the combo, a confirmation box would pop up, similar to the pop up box for skill usage. The player would have to confirm the hand in order to play it.

This would protect against accidental weak plays. I often miss tiles I want to use in a given hand, or accidentally swipw my finger too far off the game board, resulting in a pair or two pair instead of the full house or penta or whatever strong hand I had intended to play. Those mistakes are particularly painful when I'm trying to score an S on a tough level, and the mistake hand breaks my combo near the end of the dungeon.

This setting would protect me from mistakes like that and make the game much less frustrating. Thanks

sway_support
03-15-2016, 10:31 PM
I posted this in the old forums. Not sure if the dev team saw it before those were deleted, so I'm reposting.

There should be a setting that prevents the players from playing a bad hand. A "bad hand" should be defined as any hand that doesn't continue the combo. If a player had this option enabled and tries to play a hand that would break the combo, a confirmation box would pop up, similar to the pop up box for skill usage. The player would have to confirm the hand in order to play it.

This would protect against accidental weak plays. I often miss tiles I want to use in a given hand, or accidentally swipw my finger too far off the game board, resulting in a pair or two pair instead of the full house or penta or whatever strong hand I had intended to play. Those mistakes are particularly painful when I'm trying to score an S on a tough level, and the mistake hand breaks my combo near the end of the dungeon.

This setting would protect me from mistakes like that and make the game much less frustrating. Thanks

Hi Ponteaus,

Thanks for this suggestion! We've noted this down for consideration in future updates to the game's content. We're glad to know our players are actively searching for ways to make their puzzle-solving more efficient and we hope you continue to have fun playing Tale Seeker!

Sincerely,
Sway Support