PDA

View Full Version : What to do with all my cards?

Nyx
03-23-2016, 03:10 AM
Hi there =)

I kinda have a problem with my cards, I just have waaaay too many different ones and I have no clue what to do.
Im sure I dont need all of them, but how can I find out which of them are unique (e.g. from Storyline or atleast from draws) and which can I just farm again later when I need them / collect for album.

Does anyone maybe have a list of DO NOT DELETE cards?
Or how did u all solve this problem? =)

Thx so much =)

Aiueo
03-23-2016, 03:20 PM
Hi there =)

I kinda have a problem with my cards, I just have waaaay too many different ones and I have no clue what to do.
Im sure I dont need all of them, but how can I find out which of them are unique (e.g. from Storyline or atleast from draws) and which can I just farm again later when I need them / collect for album.

Does anyone maybe have a list of DO NOT DELETE cards?
Or how did u all solve this problem? =)

Thx so much =)

I pretty much just keep the main story Monsters and all my 5 and 6 Stars.
If I have repeating 5/6 Stars, I try making use of them as Awakening and Skill-ups chances.

Ponteaus
03-23-2016, 07:06 PM
Sorry, don't have a list of uniques. Such a list doesn't exist anywhere as far as I know, which sucks. Best I can recommend is that you use the lock feature on unique cards when you get them. As Aiueo said, keep all 5- and 6-star cards for now. Eventually, you can fuse the 5s when you get 6s of the same color and type. All 4-star and below, excluding story cards, are farmable.

If your problem is simply to many cards, consider adding more space. At five slots per diamond, it's a pretty low cost. I've bought an extra 50 slots, which had made managing my collection much easier.

Let's see how many of the uniques I remember. Maybe others will help fill in.
Dreaming Alice - Alice
Jack the thief - Allen
Snow white revenge - snow white
What was my name - ??
Gorgon's first daughter - Stheno
Red hid & wolf silver - silver
Grown up Gretel - Gretel
I'm hungry - hungry girl
The other Odyssey - Odysseus
Secret of treasure island - ??
Con man of Oz - ??
Definition of rage - ??
Tracker Cinderella - Cinderella
In search of Pinocchio - geppetto
Song of the swan - ??
I envy you - ??
One-legged hook - hook
Booted cat - pero

One trick that might work: look through your titles for ones that give a bonus to a specific card. Those titles are earned from story mode, and so those cards they boost are unique story cards. I have way too many titles to sort through to make this work, but it may work for you

Nyx
03-23-2016, 10:56 PM
Thats a great idea, thanks so much!

I will try to make a list, maybe someone will be able to add the later parts, because Im not that far in the storyline yet =)

So all those 4stars u get from draws, can I just delete them?
I currently have a Full House Deck dats really fun to play, but Im sure Ill make 1-2 more as I get better cards. Only question is if at that point I will regret having fused 4star cards (4 is their max lvl already) or not x.x

If anyone wants to help, I started a list Here (http://forum.swayteam.com/showthread.php?93-Everyone-please-help!-List-of-Farmable-amp-Unique-Cards).

Please participate? =)

Ponteaus
03-24-2016, 11:57 AM
Thats a great idea, thanks so much!

I will try to make a list, maybe someone will be able to add the later parts, because Im not that far in the storyline yet =)

So all those 4stars u get from draws, can I just delete them?
I currently have a Full House Deck dats really fun to play, but Im sure Ill make 1-2 more as I get better cards. Only question is if at that point I will regret having fused 4star cards (4 is their max lvl already) or not x.x

If anyone wants to help, I started a list Here (http://forum.swayteam.com/showthread.php?93-Everyone-please-help!-List-of-Farmable-amp-Unique-Cards).

Please participate? =)

You won't regret holding onto 4-stars, other than if they cause a crunch in your monster library. There's really no cost to holding on to them, and leveling to 40 is pretty easy to do (have you farmed Mimic's Dream on Sunday yet? Over the past two weeks, I fused like 16 Gerdas from 4- to 6-star with that dungeon, trying to get to min skill cost). They do have an advantage of having relatively common skills, so reducing their skill costs is much easier. If you've got a team full of passive-matched, min skill 4-stars, that might actually work pretty well for a while. You can always keep that team and make a second 5- and 6-star team, then compare their effectiveness.

Eventually, you'll want way more than 2-3 teams. I currently have a red team, blue team, green team, all out attack team, and balance att/hp/heal team, and I'm thinking of creating mixed color as well (red/green, green/blue, and blue/red, for times when boss and it's lackeys are competing colors)