PDA

View Full Version : Show Monster Number (#) When Viewing Card

han255
03-23-2016, 07:38 AM
As the title says, I think it would be really helpful to have the Monster Number shown when viewing a specific Monster Card.

When I get new monsters I naturally would refer to Monster Collection to see its baseline HP & ATK. I think most people would agree referring to the monster's number to search in Collection would be WAY quicker than browsing carefully in Collection to find the monster or any other method. However, most of the time my Monsters are sorted based on anything other than "Monster No." (which is, TO MY KNOWLEDGE, the only way to display your monster's number). So I have to (i) Change monster sorting based on Monster No., (ii) refer to said monster number, (iii) search in Monster Collection, and (iv) Switch my monster sorting based on initial category................................... yea, can we make this more convenient by placing monster number when viewing a card? Thanks.

sway_support
03-27-2016, 07:19 PM
Hi han255,

Thanks for this helpful suggestion. We'll be sure to note this down and pass it on to the team for consideration.

Thank you,
Sway Support