PDA

View Full Version : Shadow of God canceled!

Shfx079
03-24-2016, 08:14 AM
Ok, so I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything along those lines but I was playing the Shadow of God level "Trace of Inferno (6x5)" and was past 200 turn on my end. The best I have ever done, and then I had to step away from my phone which shouldn't have been a problem for I do this a lot and the phone times out. Then I start it up and everything is fine as I continue the level I left. NOT this time for when I came back to my phone I called for an update and sent me on an endless loop between the start screen demanding an update and google play where there was no update. Then in the process of trying to find the update my phone crashed. I restarted and there was the update and everything was golden but my shoes and progress on the level were gone and it took one of my challenges. I'm not asking to give me the shoes or reopen the level the crashed but give me the score I had when it kicked me. This all happened around 11:00-11:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time my in game name is Shfx079. Any help would be nice.

SWAYMOBILE
03-24-2016, 11:55 AM
Ok, so I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything along those lines but I was playing the Shadow of God level "Trace of Inferno (6x5)" and was past 200 turn on my end. The best I have ever done, and then I had to step away from my phone which shouldn't have been a problem for I do this a lot and the phone times out. Then I start it up and everything is fine as I continue the level I left. NOT this time for when I came back to my phone I called for an update and sent me on an endless loop between the start screen demanding an update and google play where there was no update. Then in the process of trying to find the update my phone crashed. I restarted and there was the update and everything was golden but my shoes and progress on the level were gone and it took one of my challenges. I'm not asking to give me the shoes or reopen the level the crashed but give me the score I had when it kicked me. This all happened around 11:00-11:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time my in game name is Shfx079. Any help would be nice.

Hi Shfx079,
Sorry for the issues you have encountered.
There was an issue with the Raid which the update fixed and we have provided some great gifts for all users in compensation.
You can see the details on our Facebook page :)
https://www.facebook.com/TaleSeekerSWAY