The New York Jets have claimed tight end Clive Walford off waivers from the Oakland Raiders.

The Jets announced the move Monday. It provides New York depth at tight end after Austin Seferian-Jenkins recently signed with Jacksonville as a free agent.

Tight ends Eric Tomlinson Youth Sebastian Aho Jersey , Jordan Leggett and Neal Sterling are also on the roster.

The 6-foot-4, 250-pound Walford had 70 catches for 768 yards and six touchdowns in three seasons with the Raiders after being a third-round draft pick out of Miami in 2015.

He was waived by Oakland last Friday.

After catching 61 passes in his first two NFL seasons, Walford saw limited action in new coordinator Todd Downing's offense last season. Walford missed the last three games with a concussion that landed him on injured reserve. He had just nine catches for 80 yards and no TDs.

CHARLOTTE Zach Hyman Jersey , N.C. (AP) — Defensive end Efe Obada plays like a man fighting for survival when he steps on the football field.

Given his life story, it’s understandable.

The Nigerian-born Obada says he was a victim of human trafficking at the age of 10. He said he and his older sister were abandoned in the streets of London, England.

Now he’s a Carolina Panther.

The 26-year-old Obada is hesitant to divulge many details of his past Youth John Tavares Jersey , saying he still has “deep trust issues” with strangers and that he doesn’t want to jeopardize losing his focus on maintaining his roster spot.

What he does share is far from the usual path to the NFL.

Obada said when he was 8 years old his mother arranged for him and his older sister to move from Nigeria to the Netherlands, where she was living at the time. After a couple of years of living there, she decided to send the children to the United Kingdom so they could have a better life.

That turned out to be a mistake.

Obada told the Panthers team website the stranger that was supposed to take care of children didn’t carry through on the promise. Instead Bo Horvat Jersey , he and his sister were left alone and homeless. There, they learned to survive until eventually they were discovered and placed in foster care. They moved from home to home until Obada was old enough to make his own decisions.

“I was young and I didn’t have any say into what was happening in my life,” Obada said. “I was ignorant to it.”

Obada now knows he’s not alone.

According to Womens Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys