Thread: dungeon keys opened by friends

dungeon keys opened by friends

Hi I never succeeded clearing a dungon opened by a friend .I am not sure if this is because of timeslot (I am in europe) or this is because I had a key in stock for the dungeon opened by the friend or I already cleared that dungeon ?
    Therefore depending on the situation it would be nice to be able to join the dungeon independently of when the friend unlocked the dungeon.
    I miss a title because of this and that is the main reason for that suggestion.
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Loredin View Post
    Hi I never succeeded clearing a dungon opened by a friend .I am not sure if this is because of timeslot (I am in europe) or this is because I had a key in stock for the dungeon opened by the friend or I already cleared that dungeon ?
    Therefore depending on the situation it would be nice to be able to join the dungeon independently of when the friend unlocked the dungeon.
    I miss a title because of this and that is the main reason for that suggestion.
    Regards
    Hi Loredin,

If you are online while your friends unlocked a key dungeon, you should get a push notification to inform you that you can access the same dungeon. If it still appears locked on your screen, you might have to exit the game and log back in to refresh this.

And thank you for relating your situation about the Timezone difference and sharing your suggestion for improving the mechanics for key dungeons unlocked by friends. We'll pass your idea and comment on to the Devs for their review and consideration.

Thank you,
    Sway Support

Thank you for the reply and tips

I was finally able to clear a dungeon opened by friend ! Just needed some patience Thx