Thread: Too much fruit!

Too much fruit!

Seriously, I get nothing but exp fruit when I do the villain hall summons. Which seems nice, except I can grind a villain to 100 in a week or less. So I don't need exp. I need more copies of actual villains to get VIP stats! Maybe make a fruit guild as a 4th guild and only open them on the weekend or something. But you guys are ruining my incentive to collect villain summon scrolls with all the fruit.

Fruit drops

To clarify, you get fruit from villains already VIP. So the fruit you are getting is from duplicate villains you already have VIP for.
    To SWAY: I would prefer to still get the villain even if they are VIP. Rather the chance for +5 stat, than fruit I will never use. Most level 100 feel the same.
    As it is now I have MAX level, VIP Fruit I will never use and just takes up space.

How do you know all of that blhaze? I'm not doubting, just amazed at your knowledge base.

We know because we've tested the theory on each of the different affiliates...since 1* and 2*s are the most common, we will continually get those until they're all vip...from there we may or may not get the 3* and above, when they sprinkle through you'll see it and it's because the don't have vIP...

Once you get say majority of one clan VIP and 1 or 2 1* and 2* left you'll see that you'll be pulling them more often until you get the letters you want.

If you like, come just us on LINE we have a group there where we talk about general strats for the game and test theories and etc. Much easier to chat on too.

message me there if you want to be added to our general chat group.

maybe a fruit star up instead

since we are all swarmed in fruits, and they are rather useless in game, maybe if i get a 1star banana to lvl 100 then it would become a lvl 1 2* banana and so on to a 6* banana?