Ponte Vedra Beach, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Bhavik Patel, a Web.com Tour player the last two seasons, was suspended by the PGA Tour for use of performance-enhancing substances. The PGA Tour, which oversees the Web.com Tour, released a statement that read, The PGA Tour announced today that Bhavik Patel has violated the PGA Tour Anti-Doping Policys ban on the use of performance-enhancing substances and has been suspended for one year. He accepted a provisional suspension on October 7, 2014, and he will be eligible to return on October 7, 2015. In the statement, Patel stated, In an effort to overcome an injury, I made a lapse of judgment. I regret my decision but have learned from the experience and look forward to returning to competition. Patel competed in 12 Web.com Tour events in 2014. He made the cut in seven events and finished 114th on the money list. His best finish was a share of sixth at the Chile Classic. The 24-year-old also had a sixth-place finish in 2013 at the Colombia Championship. He made 14 cuts in 21 starts that season and finished 56th on the money list. Joc Pederson Jersey . Floundering in the English Premier League, United has delivered better performances in Europe this season and stunned Bayern by taking the lead against the run of play through Nemanja Vidics header in the 58th minute. Bayern had dominated possession but struggled to create a clear-cut chance before Schweinsteiger arrowed a half-volley high into the net in the 67th to give the German side a slight advantage ahead of the second leg in Munich next week. Adrian Gonzalez Jersey . On Thursday theyll learn even more. Despite the cloud of uncertainty that has followed them around from the moment general manager Masai Ujiri was brought in to put his stamp on the franchise, the Raptors have surpassed all pre-season expectations. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Hyun...odgers-jersey/. Markieff Morris and Marcus Morris, city natives, handled the catering for teammates that begged them for the tasty postgame feast. Tony Watson Jersey . But history aside, theyre still happy to participate in the Par 3 contest, traditionally held on the day prior to the first round of the Masters. Fernando Valenzuela Jersey . Tyrell appeared in seven games with the Lightning this year, he had no points in those appearances. The 24-year-old has seven goals and 17 assists in 132 career NHL games, all coming with the Lightning. He was selected in the second round, 47th overall, of the 2007 draft.Indianapolis, IN - Tight end Dallas Clark officially retired as an Indianapolis Colt during an emotional news conference at the teams facility Wednesday. "Dallas is such a great football player who elevated the horseshoe to another level when he came in," Colts owner Jim Irsay said. Clark spent nine of his 11 professional seasons with the Colts. He was a key part of two AFC champion teams with Indianapolis in the 2000s. "My wife told me to keep it lighthearted. I just dont know how to do that because this place and these fans and everyone here mean so much to me," Clark said. The 35-year-old ranks fourth in club history with 427 catches, while his 4,887 receiving yards are eclipsed only by Hall-of-Famer John Mackey for the most by a Colts tight end. The 2009 Pro Bowl selection became only the second player during the Colts tenure in Indianapolis to re-sign and retire with the organizattion.dddddddddddd Clarks former teammate, center Jeff Saturday, did so last year. "Theres not 31 other teams like this. This is special." Clark said. Chosen by Indianapolis with the 24th overall pick in the 2003 draft, Clark emerged as one of Peyton Mannings most trusted targets during his time with the Colts. He led the team with a career-high 11 touchdown catches in 2007, then posted career bests of 100 receptions and 1,106 yards two years later while helping Indianapolis reach Super Bowl XLIV. Clark started 12 regular-season games during the Colts 2006 campaign, which culminated with a 29-17 victory over the Chicago Bears in Super Bowl XLI in Miami. Released by Indianapolis in March of 2012, Clark went on to play one season with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and spent 2013 with the Baltimore Ravens. Over 143 career games, he compiled 505 receptions for 5,665 yards and 53 touchdowns. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '