That's Pierce's night. But, like, the video tribute ain't the whole night," Thomas said. "I just wanted my family Nike Air Max 90 Mujer to be Adidas Superstar Donne Rosa here to see it. That's what it came down to. I wanted to be able to play. And I wanted my family to experience the love and appreciation this city and this organization is going to give me on that night.
"When my representatives reached out to these guys, they were all for it. They agreed on www.asdthanit.it it. I don't know why they're so mad about it. I'm not taking nothing from Paul Pierce. He did 15 years here, so there's nothing Nike Air Max Command Damen that Nike Air Max 90 Herren Braun I can take from him. But if they choose to do it that night, that would be great, and I would be honored. And my family and friends can see how much they appreciated me here."
During lineup introductions, the Celtics introduced Crowder last and showed a brief video montage with Crowder highlights, both on the court and off. It ended with a clip of Crowder doing a pushup on the Garden floor before hitting a 3-pointer Nike Air Max 90 Femme Noir Nike Internationalist Dames against the Toronto Raptors. A still screen with "Thank You, Jae!" appeared as fans gave him an ovation.
Crowder scored six points in 28 minutes against his old squad.For a while, Wednesday's Celtics-Cavaliers game looked like it might be a delicious midseason matchup. There was potential Nike Air Presto Womens for Isaiah Thomas to make a revenge-seeking return to TD Garden, plus a new chapter in the LeBron James-Kyrie Irving rivalry.

Thomas Nike Air Odyssey Femme not only didn't play but apparently buried the hatchet with Celtics GM Danny Ainge; the two texted before the game and then embraced in the hallway between the locker rooms before the opening tip. At Thomas' request, the Celtics held off on showing a tribute video until the Cavs come back to town, but he was shown on the scoreboard coming out of a timeout in the first half and received a standing ovation.
"I just wanted to Nike Air Max 95 Womens win. Nike Air Max 95 Femme I could have played like s--- and got the win and been very happy," Crowder said. "I ain't into all that other stuff. I just like to win. Never been a stats guy. Even when I was here, I didn't worry about my stats; I just wanted to win. I did whatever it takes to win. Nike Roshe Run Dames Tonight, those guys deserved to win."